Blade Nano QX BNF w/ Spektrum DX6

paytonc11

I just purchased the Blade Nano QX and have the Spektrum DX6, I am having an impossible time trying to set up the two different modes that the Nano is capable of on the transmitter. I cannot seem to figure out how to set it up to where I can switch from Stability and Agility mode. I have read the instructions and they seem to confuse me more, any help would be amazing!! Thank you!

Payton

xuzme720

Dedicated foam bender
Mentor
There should be no set up for the Nano on a DX6. On a Spektrum, I think it's the Aux switch they use for mode switching.

paytonc11

There should be no set up for the Nano on a DX6. On a Spektrum, I think it's the Aux switch they use for mode switching.

Thanks, I feel rather dumb now that you have said that! But you helped me figure it out. So again thanks!

Asuma

Dont be afraid to mess with your gains and rates. It helped me a lot when I practise in agility mode.

Maingear

Flugzeug Liebhaber
The settings are downloadable at the spektrum website, named NANO QX FPV. I downloaded them and they worked fine, added 50% expo and limited throttle to 55% for flying inside my house.

mjmccarron

Thanks, I feel rather dumb now that you have said that! But you helped me figure it out. So again thanks!

Please never feel dumb on the forum. Dumb would include not asking and finding out the hard way when there are so many people willing to help on here. I for one will never judge someone based on a question and I rarely see it occur.

Welcome to the forum and please feel free to ask anything. One day you may be able to help someone out and you'll know just what I mean.

Best to ya!

Mike

Spanky

Hello! I'm having the same issue. I can enter agility mode My throttle and rudder work but ailerons and elevator do not. This is my first computerized transmitter. Thanks for any imput!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
Even the pros have those moments. Remember Eric not being able to turn on the Inspire1? ;-)

Epic

New to RC planes
Is the aux doesn't work, use the trainer switch, that's what worked on my friends nano QX