Bloody Baron Going Smooth

Wildthing

Legendary member
@Wildthing that looks amazing buddy. Any video of it in flight? I also have the Baron flying off a B pack and it’s just to slow for what I’d expect it to do (combat) I surely need to beef up the motor to a C pack.
Thanks, Videos sure if only I would have the camera in the right angle :D . The last 3 videos I posted of the combat wars #4 , 5 and 6 are with this wing, Solid red wing with black stripes. This thread was a start to this wing.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
I am sure half the planes go down because the pilot forgot which was his. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And then you have to go try to find it lol... the thing is there is such a variety of planes, from bloody barons, tiny trainers Arrows, bushwackers, giant planes, and scratch builds, that it’s not impossible to tell yours apart. The real issue if you lose yours is finding it afterward since you have no idea where in the wheat field it went... 🙄😂

Wildthing

Legendary member
Combat wars again tonight but only 3 rounds because of the rain. 4 kills total, not many but more than anyone else got. Round 2 was the most eventful. One plane on launch crashed and the esc went up in smoke, he brought out another plane and then we had a midair collision and both suffered major damage but as I was falling like a brick I hit another plane taking him out . Round 3 I came in early because the plane was just turning evil and so were the mosquitos. Such good fun these combat wars. :)

"Corpse"

Legendary member
Combat wars last night, what a blast and a perfect evening for once. 14 kills, a few midair's and really only 2 planes to fix .

https://youtu.be/RYKBioHv4J4
Those are my favorite videos to watch lol. I wish I had a club that was that fun. The club we have in our town only flies big gassers and big gliders and they don't really interact at all. No fun contests, no racing, and hardly any cheap FB planes. They just take this hobby too seriously. It's amazing at how someone could be that frumpy while flying an airplane.:unsure: