Bloody Baron Going Smooth

Wildthing

Legendary member
DSC_4881-300x199.jpg
IMGL0937-M.jpg

Wildthing

Legendary member
Well last night started on a new replacement Shredder :) . I was at DT to pick up some glue so I grabbed a few sheets of DTFB so this will be my first full FB plane :D . Even cut my first hinge and I did it first crack ;) , I will still add tape to the top and bottom of the hinge, not sure what you guys do. I did use your broken prop trick for the final cuts.

2019_1231_062547_001.JPG
2019_1231_071915_001.JPG

mayan

Legendary member
Well last night started on a new replacement Shredder :) . I was at DT to pick up some glue so I grabbed a few sheets of DTFB so this will be my first full FB plane :D . Even cut my first hinge and I did it first crack ;) , I will still add tape to the top and bottom of the hinge, not sure what you guys do. I did use your broken prop trick for the final cuts.

View attachment 152714 View attachment 152715
Good luck. I add packing tape on the top of the hinge and hot glue smeared well on the hinge itself and it holds usually more than my planes :).

Wildthing

Legendary member
Yes it is surprising how much weight these ships can run at using the humble FB - apart from my DLG style ships I don’t think I have anything currently under 900g! 😀
The little Baron's flight characteristics really don't change much with the extra weight either other then you launch under a little more power. My coroplast Sidewinder is a tank , probably 50% heavier then this guy but it still flies decent.