Bloody Baron- New Size??

senator63

I noticed in one of your still pix of Baron, one plane was twice the size of the other. Is there a speed build kit for this larger version? If not, when? One final thought, how about some mods so you don't have to use a swappable power pod. They are a pain.;)

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I noticed in one of your still pix of Baron, one plane was twice the size of the other. Is there a speed build kit for this larger version? If not, when? One final thought, how about some mods so you don't have to use a swappable power pod. They are a pain.;)

If you watch the episode for the Bloody Baron, there was a giant plane that the referred to as the Bloody Bomber, Is that the plane you are referring to? If so, they haven't announced if they will make plans available for it.

senator63

Bloody Baron- King Size

No, it wasn't the bomber. It appeared as though the father had built a larger one than the son but no explanation.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I did not know there was a "Baby Baron"???

Ahhh, now I understand your confusion. In the Pictures with Keegan and I holding the planes, I am holding the Bloody Baron and Keegan is holding the Baby Baron. Here is a link to the Baby Baron article:

Baby Baron - FREE Plans

Interestingly, there are a couple of places where the Baby Baron makes some cameo appearances in Videos and even on the Flite Test store. There is a photo of the Baby Baron alongside the soon to be released Mighty Mini MkIII (mini-sized Bloody Wonder) on the product page for the Bloody Baron. I had them both at Flite Fest where those videos and images were taken.