Bloody Wonder MkIII 1.3

Please log in to download

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
SP0NZ submitted a new resource:

Bloody Wonder MkIII - Free Plans for Bloody Wonder MkIII Foam Board Combat Airplane

Bloody Wonder MkIII
Design By: Dan Sponholz
(based on original design by Josh Bixler)
Plans By; Dan Sponholz

View attachment 220673

BACKGROUND
The FT Bloody Wonder was the first plane I really learned to fly RC on. It was not my first plane, but it was the first plane I had success with. For that reason it will always be special to me. I can't think of a better way to honor that than by trying to make an already great design even better. This is my...

Read more about this resource...

I crashed my v2 yesterday, I was not using the FT power pack, so I just taped the battery in, I made a tight turn shortly after launch, and the battery ejected. Little damage to the plane though, it righted itself after loosing the battery.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
I crashed my v2 yesterday, I was not using the FT power pack, so I just taped the battery in, I made a tight turn shortly after launch, and the battery ejected. Little damage to the plane though, it righted itself after loosing the battery.
This is the reason that I normally us HD Velcro and Put my 2200 mAh LiPo inside the power pod on my combat planes. I've ejected a battery or five in my day too. :oops: