Bloody Wonder Power Pod Construction Video Needed

Kitbuilder

I'm looking for the Blodey Wonder Power Pod contsctuction video.
During the flitetest video of the build, they referncecd the power pod video link down in the comments but there was everyhting but the url for the power pod build video.

Would someone have that URL?

Thank you
Mike

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
That's funny, I have made so many mods to the power pod that I almost forgot what the original looked like. Now that you posted the video I kind of chuckled. The only two planes that I have now that will be able to share a power pod now are the two scouts. The Kitfox has its own pod and all others are fixed firewalls, oh and the Viggen has its own pod as well... I need more motors lol

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
That's funny, I have made so many mods to the power pod that I almost forgot what the original looked like. Now that you posted the video I kind of chuckled. The only two planes that I have now that will be able to share a power pod now are the two scouts. The Kitfox has its own pod and all others are fixed firewalls, oh and the Viggen has its own pod as well... I need more motors lol
You do need more motors! I wonder how you get along with only one when I have a whole selection of them! I do really want a couple f pack motors though so I can do another mini guinea and a cruiser...

Kitbuilder

Thanks so much...
I dont plan to switch them out but make it permanent, figuring how to replace the battery once I see how it' s put together.

Thanks again !

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
I used a swing down pod on my combat planes/
Here are some plans for it

Attachments

• Swing down swapable pod.pdf
    87.9 KB · Views: 0