BossBluff

Simple is fast.
91662129-5FB2-4F4F-9245-1C083C9DC673.jpeg

Bloody P-51 Thunderbird is coming along nicely!

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Progress and Projects

@ BossBluff - Thanks! If you have any questions or comments, PM me. I would say my weak point may be the instructions as so far I've taught it word of mouth. (trying to rely heavily on the written rule to improve them.) I haven't gotten much feedback on them yet, and would love some.

Finishing the card game project has been on hold. Some fine tuning left. However, very playable and fun. I need to finish the Box design and finish color coordinating the item cards with the Powerpack Color.

This will be addressed after I get my FTFC'18 WWII Projects: Kalinin K-12 | SAM-7 "Sigma" | LPL Flying Sub, in the air. (and Water).

Then I can figure our how to get them professionally printed and available for purchase if requested.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody Thunderbird P-51 ready for gear. Lovin’ it.

So... just so you know I’m not slackin’, I’m also building an FT Simple Cub for my dad for Christmas. This means the maiden on this one will have to wait until next week. But, I will post video as soon as she flies! Also, I took a bunch of in-progress build photos. I’m sifting through those to find the best ones. There are a few not-so-obvious details and techniques I’ll share that I like to think make a difference.

Build your Bloody WWII planes and share YOUR photos and videos! :cool:

5EE93E6A-08BC-4086-B2E1-D3FCDA6246C1.jpeg 4EAAA818-0102-4B57-A505-28F4A403F40D.jpeg

Last edited:

TheWes

Crash Test Dummy
question for you why are your templates shiny?

They are shiny because the lady at Staples forgot to swap the paper from photo to blueprint. Didn't get charged extra AND they are going to last for years and countless replacement builds!

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Hi,
the Bloody Stuka Prototype is done. Straight forward build. Only the score cuts at the wing has to be changed a little bit, and the beble cut for the Ailerons has to be done at tne wing and not at the flaps. I will correct the Beta plan and will release the final plans tomorrow.

IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4958.jpg

IMG_4959.jpg

IMG_4960.jpg

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Hi,
the Bloody Stuka Prototype is done. Straight forward build. Only the score cuts at the wing has to be changed a little bit, and the beble cut for the Ailerons has to be done at tne wing and not at the flaps. I will correct the Beta plan and will release the final plans tomorrow.

Looks Great, Ricci!!! The details are excellent! Should be a very smooth flyer. PS: I like how you brought the inboard edges of the ailerons in closer to the fuselage. I may give that a try.

Any news on the Kraftei?

Footnote... I'm working up plans for Bf-109, Fw-190, F4F, F6F & F8F. Yes, the Navy birds are all similar, but you'll have them all to choose from. (I'm adding a cool wheel detail for the Wildcat too)
;)

Last edited:

Ricci

The Bloody Stuka is painted. Markings after paint is dry.
Tomorrow electronic mount and wait for good weather for maiden.

78315CDC-AEFE-4197-B606-D178E24F3D5E.jpeg

A5D74360-0203-4DA2-BB71-BBE1D19AA8CD.jpeg

4B92AE3C-387F-4551-A429-D86FDF94330B.jpeg

Ricci

Hi mates,
the Alpha release of the Bloody Stuka is ready. Some minor Bugs.
The Scorecuts has been moved 10 mm to the back, and a pocket to the leading edge to make place for the Servo.

Consider that the Scorecut for the ailerons has to be done on the Wing and not the aileron.

Attachments

• Bloody Stuka1.0ALPHA AIO.pdf
    247.3 KB · Views: 26

Ricci

Some hints for the Bloody Mosquito.
Today i installed the 1306 motors. For Prop clearance the Engine pods have to be shortened about 5 mm. Also the holes for the Barbecue sticks should be changed. Will share new plans with corrections

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Some hints for the Bloody Mosquito.
Today i installed the 1306 motors. For Prop clearance the Engine pods have to be shortened about 5 mm. Also the holes for the Barbecue sticks should be changed. Will share new plans with corrections

no hints....just pictures :p

When do you think you'll maiden it?