Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Ricci! God speed and safe travels!

Will you be able to design and fly while you’re in India?

Hi,
design will be no problem, so i will continue until all the planed Bloodys are done. Flying and building will also be possible but will take some time because i have to buy all my rc stuff new in india and it’s not easy to get all you need. But I’m in contact with the locals and i will get Foamboard. I will slso have acces to a proffesional lasercutter. Flying is also possible.
There is a problem getting Lipos in India, but will solve the problem.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Can someone make plans for a full size swapable bloody P-51 and Bf-109? I have a bunch of powerpack C's but only one of the smaller powerpacks. It would be greatly appreciated, because I want to do an FPV dogfight once the weather clears!

Ricci

Can someone make plans for a full size swapable bloody P-51 and Bf-109? I have a bunch of powerpack C's but only one of the smaller powerpacks. It would be greatly appreciated, because I want to do an FPV dogfight once the weather clears!

Can do it, but will not build a Proto. What size you consider Fullsize? I wil lConsider the Mini Baron as full size.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I would consider the original bloody Barron that runs off of the original ft powerpod with the powerpack C motor full size. Sorry for not clearing that up in my first post.

Ricci

I would consider the original bloody Barron that runs off of the original ft powerpod with the powerpack C motor full size. Sorry for not clearing that up in my first post.

No Problem, I’m also confused about the size. I will check and will do fit for C Pack. In India will be the most common size so i will maybe build

Ricci

Now my confusion has gone. My Bloody Designs are not Mini and not standarb Baron.
They use the mini Fuselage and pod but wingspan is like the Standard Baron.
So no big issue to make a Standard Pod Bloody P-51 for Powerpack C.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Thank You for making this project amazing!

Yes. I have also planned to adapt ALL of the single-engine mini’s I’ve done to “full-size” C-Pack Barons. Now that I know the demand is there, I’ll move up my timeline.

I, like Ricci will not immediately be building the prototypes. I’ll get them all built eventually, and there is no doubt they will fly really well, but like Sponz said, it’s always easier to find time to design than build. :p (sad but true... and this winter in Ohio isnt speeding anything up!)

HEADS UP: For those of you building from BETA plans, THANK YOU!! Please remember your feedback is seriously valuable! Please support this project with your reviews, comments, photos, suggestions and VIDEOS!!

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody Chipmunk - BETA

OK... Don't go nuts here (obvious pun intended) but I have always liked the De Havilland Chipmunk, especially the Super Chipmunk made famous by the late Art Scholl. This plan features your choice of versions including a standard DHC-1 chipmunk empennage and a Super Chipmunk empennage. I know this falls a little outside the WWII theme, but they will make outstanding sport/combat fliers, and give you something fun to experiment with!

Enjoy!

PS: These are Beta Plans - prototypes are my build list.

Chipmunk Pic.png

Attachments

• Bloody Chipmunk BETA.pdf
    779.5 KB · Views: 36

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody T-34 Mentor - BETA

Now presenting the Bloody T-34 Mentor - BETA!

While I was researching designs for the Bloody Navy Cats fighter set, I ran across photos of the T-34 Mentor and thought, well what the heck (I was already knee deep in my heretical Chipmunk design) I'll throw this in the mix and see what happens. Again, I KNOW it is outside the WWII box, but I hope you will appreciate the fact this will offer a lot of fun Navy inspired paint schemes. It's sure to be an excellent flier, and has the quick-build tail with no pass-through. (its never a big deal, but these designs are so much easier IMHO)

Enjoy!

Mentor Pic.png

Attachments

• Bloody T-34 Mentor BETA.pdf
    666.2 KB · Views: 26

Ricci

Nice! Chipmunk and logo.
Great idea to update all to C Pack. Will do it also for all single engine as optional fusselage.

Dreamwalker

Less than 250 Grams!
Hey guys. I made some corrections/additions to the Bf-109.

Version 1.1 is in my original post. (#318)

I also have some ideas for some scale details for all the planes, will let you know when I build first prototype.

Cheers!

Tom G.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Power Pod Installation - Bloody Thunderbolt

65CECBCD-54E8-44A4-B8B2-3409E97A7FD2.jpeg

Just a quick look at typical power pod installation on the single-engine designs. (2204 shown).

Dreamwalker

Less than 250 Grams!
Looks good.

Question. Do you normally mount the battery under the pod, exposed?

Is there a way to protect the battery?

Thanks.

Tom G.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Yes. The battery hangs in the breeze. Great cooling! LOL I love Velcro, but I don’t usually rely on it solely. I use one of my wife’s little bungee hair ties (see pics of the original Bloody Vought) or those thin Velcro computer cable straps as a back-up. Also, I have the luxury of flying over thick grassy fields, so I haven’t had any issues with batteries getting dinged up.

Brainstorming... maybe a wire skid? Landing gear? I’ll give it some thought.