dc_fpv

Nice work, Maybe we need a 'bloody sport' and 'bloody civil thread', will be hard to find any plans soon haha, C-pack is 2206 right? I mostly use my quad motors so think the babys maybe a little to small, I want them all. Hercules is coming along nicely, hopefully test soon and plans if you guys want it.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Nice work, Maybe we need a 'bloody sport' and 'bloody civil thread', will be hard to find any plans soon haha, C-pack is 2206 right? I mostly use my quad motors so think the babys maybe a little to small, I want them all. Hercules is coming along nicely, hopefully test soon and plans if you guys want it.

I believe the C-Pack is the 2215/09.

I’m considering a companion thread to this one as a home for the plans index and a more organized summary of general build info. I like the idea of a more universal name like Bloody Sport-Combat to include all the designs.

Can’t wait to see the C-130 fly! It’s already on my must-build list! It’s almost impossible to keep up! LOL

dc_fpv

ahh ok, thanks. yes a plan index would be great! bigger is easier for me, to fly that is! last baby I made was bugatti with 2206, torque roll was unflyable and gave on babys with size motors i use, however loving the twins and multis which i find fly where you want them to! I will build a fleet of singles, probably just scale up your guys plans to mini size.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
ahh ok, thanks. yes a plan index would be great! bigger is easier for me, to fly that is! last baby I made was bugatti with 2206, torque roll was unflyable and gave on babys with size motors i use, however loving the twins and multis which i find fly where you want them to! I will build a fleet of singles, probably just scale up your guys plans to mini size.

2206??!? Holy Smokes! It’s designed for an 1806. “torque roll was unflyable” sounds completely accurate! LOL These babies are quick but very manageable on 2S or 3S with 1806 or 2204.

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Looks good.

Question. Do you normally mount the battery under the pod, exposed?

Is there a way to protect the battery?

Thanks.

Tom G.

Cause im using 3s 850 mah i place the battery inside the fusselage exactly behind the pod.
For the corsair and lightning i make a plastic cover attached with velcro

Dreamwalker

Less than 250 Grams!
Cause im using 3s 850 mah i place the battery inside the fusselage exactly behind the pod.
For the corsair and lightning i make a plastic cover attached with velcro

Thanks Ricci and BossBluff for the info.

I like the idea of a Civil/Sport thread.
You could start a Racing plane thread, already have a Baby Buggatti. ;)

eje63d.png
I'm thinking of the Bf-209 Racer. ( I think it was a prototype only.)

Must stop thinking....too many good ideas...not enough time to build them all... :p

Cheers

Tom G.

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
Hey I just realized something, how am I supposed to print out the plans on my printer? Is there any way to tile these easily?

BossBluff

Simple is fast.

Attachments

• A27E4F6A-9E1D-4FC5-A7F9-45C1541074F4.jpeg
    A27E4F6A-9E1D-4FC5-A7F9-45C1541074F4.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 0

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
The Bloody XL Mustang proto is on the table...

A0A0A778-C86B-44B9-A40A-56AFE9B9DE53.jpeg

“XL” as opposed to “Mini”. This will be a full Flite Test C-Pack model. Overall dimensions and set-up are nearly identical to Sponz’s original Bloody Baron.

Ricci

Nice! The BF-109 XL will follow.
The BF-209 looks nice. Will check some pictures and will see if i make it.

Ricci

Hey I just realized something, how am I supposed to print out the plans on my printer? Is there any way to tile these easily?

BlossBuff explained how to do.
Never the less i will make tiled plans for all my Bloodys. But first i will finish the other announced designs.
Then i will rework the plans to be more proffesional, make skins and also make tiled plans. I have now the tools to do it a little bit more easily

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
BlossBuff explained how to do.
Never the less i will make tiled plans for all my Bloodys. But first i will finish the other announced designs.
Then i will rework the plans to be more proffesional, make skins and also make tiled plans. I have now the tools to do it a little bit more easily

Good stuff, Ricci! I will also refine my plans and optimize them for better printing. Acrobat’s Poster Print works, but it is definitely less than ideal.

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
I just built one of these and it went together really fast. Need to harvest a few servos from a few crashed planes, but hope to have it in the air tomorrow.

What motor pod did you use? Any idea how I could swap in a mini pod with a 2204? Should look good with a 6x4 bullnose.

I'm glad to hear it went together well.

I used a one of the transferable firewalls from this article. It was secured to the inside of the fuselage. One of the short power pods from an FT Scout should fit, might require some trimming.

On that plane that i pictured, the NTM 2826 motor was spinning an 8" prop. I don't remember the pitch. It might have been 9" prop, but it was more than ample.

The 2204 motors have a 16/19 hole pattern, that should fit the standard "X" mount adapter that comes with the 2826 type motors. In that case, you can use the "X" mount and put your 2204 on a regular sized FT firewall, on a short FT power pod.

Short of using the larger pod or the transferable firewall, a slice of foam on each side of a mini power pod might take up enough space for a snug fit.

I hope that helps. Good luck with maiden.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Well, it was a productive weekend. Didn’t get the Bloody XL Mustang built, but she’s cut out and ready for glue. C-Pack is on hand. Deciding how elborate to get with the color scheme. Only adjustment to the plan is to add about 3mm extra to the pass-through on the elevator. I could leave it alone, but the room is there, and a little extra meat there wouldn’t hurt anything. I wanted to have it posted by today, but it can wait a few days so I can get it set up a little better for tiling.

DONE!! See Page 38 for the plans!

Attachments

• 431692CD-6665-4E98-A3EA-A45D6DBB7354.jpeg
    431692CD-6665-4E98-A3EA-A45D6DBB7354.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: