Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Hi,
The Bloody Spit plans are now available in a Beta release. As i mentioned i will not be able to build the Prortotype until Christmas, but i think it will fly nice. The Aileron surface is reduced compared to the other Bloodys so maybe the rates has to be increased. The Rates for the Elevon may be less, because more surface.
I have modified the Vertical and horizontal Stabilisers to get more closer to the Spitfire compared to the Picture i post before. This Picture shows how i did.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-28 um 19.28.40.png

Attached the Beta plans Version 1.1

Now i will start the Plans for the Bloody Mosquito.

Attachments

• Bloody Spit 1.1 Beta AIO.pdf
    112.4 KB · Views: 64

Ricci

AGH! Stop posting such cool plans! I need to focus on the projects I HAVE!! :p

Seriously though, don't stop, this is a GREAT thread. :D :cool:

Such a bloody Babe can be done during the Hot Glue of your Great projects are cooling ;)
Or during you are waiting for the morning coffee.

DMC RC

DMC RC
Hi,
The Bloody Spit plans are now available in a Beta release. As i mentioned i will not be able to build the Prortotype until Christmas, but i think it will fly nice. The Aileron surface is reduced compared to the other Bloodys so maybe the rates has to be increased. The Rates for the Elevon may be less, because more surface.
I have modified the Vertical and horizontal Stabilisers to get more closer to the Spitfire compared to the Picture i post before. This Picture shows how i did.

View attachment 98604

Yes! A mosquito Would be amazing! :applause:

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
BloodyP-40 Skin1.png

Ricci!!! you're killin it! Way to go!

Bloody P-40 plans w/Flying Tiger skin is 99% finished... Bloody P-47 coming by Christmas. :D

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Hi,
The Bloody Spit plans are now available in a Beta release....

Downloaded the plans. Bloody Spit is on the cutting table now. Ricci, the Mosquito is all you! I'm sticking with the singles for now.

This is turning out to be a crazy cool project! Thank you Ricci, and to everyone for contributing. :cool:

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
AGH! Stop posting such cool plans! I need to focus on the projects I HAVE!! :p

Seriously though, don't stop, this is a GREAT thread. :D :cool:

Seriously happy to hear it!! There many more coming! P-40, P-47, BF-109, FW-190, T-6 Texan (just because), Hurricane, and whatever else we want. ...For me, the best part will be the skins. They're not too technical to draw, and offer a nearly endless variety of variants.

Thank you so much for your support!

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody P-40 Beta Release

The Bloody P-40 Beta Plans and AVG Skin is finished. I hope to have the prototype built and pictures posted within the next couple weeks. There are no secrets here. Build technique, electronics and servo set-ups will be identical to the Bloody Vought Corsair, Bloody Zero.

Enjoy!

Bloody P-40 plans pic.png

Bloody P-40 Skin pic.png

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
These are Beta Plans/Skins - The prototype build is in work. If you build from these plans and find critical adjustments are required, please let me know. I have not pre-tiled these (yet). You may use the settings on your .pdf viewer to do so using the multi-page/poster for 100% size.

Attachments

• BloodyP-40 AVG Skin Beta.pdf
    880.8 KB · Views: 71
  • BloodyP-40 BETA Full Sheet.pdf
    687.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I have to say that this is one of the fastest growing threads I've ever seen, and its also one of the best. I wish life wasn't so busy sometimes because I just want to build every plane on here since they are so simple, I just don't have the time.

Ricci

Hi Mates,
the plans of the Bloody Mosquito are done! Now i have started the work on the Skin.

Bloodymosquito.png

Last edited: