BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody WWII Baron-Style Sport/Combat

Collage.png
Bloody Logo Page.png

Welcome to the FliteTest home of an exciting series of WWII styled combat planes based on Sponz's famous FliteTest Bloody Baron and it's mini-me the Baby Baron. These aircraft are high performance, highly aerobatic, quick builds, sturdy enough for the rigors of combat matches.

The new Bloody WWII designs presented here are "Impression-Scale" models designed to be representations of their namesakes while conforming to the Bloody Baron design concept. Mono-wing Fokker Dr.1? Flat Wing Corsair? Why Not? This is all about having fun, being creative, and taking the battle to the next round!

Huge Thank You goes out to Ricci, who has leveled-up introducing Bloody Multi-engine Fighters and Bombers from Germany, and now India! Hats off to all the dedicated FT designers around the world who have created and shared their designs. Thank You! Lets make this the most amazing FT Theme-Design Project ever!

ABOUT THE BETA PLANS:
Several designs have been, and will be released as “BETA” designs. These designs have been created using the proven Bloody Formula but have yet to be built, flown, and sufficiently tested to be considered final designs. If you are an experienced builder and have flown similar small high-performance designs, don’t hesitate to give these beta versions a go. We need great Test Pilots and Builders. The designers value any feedback you can offer! Please feel free to post build photos and videos!

The Bloody WWII Plans Matrix:

Acft TypeContributor(s)Plan LinkPage Link
B-17 Fortress​
Ricci​
B-17 Fortress​
Ricci​
Bf109​
Dreamwalker​
Bf110​
dc_fpv & Ricci​
Chipmunk​
BossBluff​
DH.100 Vampire​
FoamyDM​
DH-98 Mosquito​
Ricci​
DH-98 Mosquito​
Ricci​
DH-98 Mosquito​
Ricci​
Me 163 Komet​
Ricci​
Me 163 Komet​
Ricci​
Me 163 Komet​
Ricci​
Navy Cats F4F, F6F, F8F​
BossBluff​
P-38 Lightning​
Ricci​
P-38 Lightning​
Ricci​
P-38 Lightning​
Ricci​
P-38 Lightning​
Ricci​
P-38 Lightning​
Ricci​
P-40 Warhawk​
BossBluff​
P-40 Warhawk​
BossBluff​
P-40 Warhawk​
BossBluff​
P-47 Thunderbolt​
BossBluff​
P-51 Mustang Mini​
BossBluff​
P-51 Mustang XL (C-Pack)​
BossBluff​
P-51 Mustang XL (C-Pack)​
BossBluff​
Spitfire​
Ricci​
Spitfire​
Ricci​
Stuka Ju87​
Ricci​
Stuka Ju87​
Ricci​
Stuka Ju87​
Ricci​
T-28 Trojan​
BossBluff​
T-28 Trojan​
BossBluff​
T-34 Mentor​
BossBluff​
Tante Ju52​
Ricci​
Tupolev TB-3​
dantheman​
Tupolev TB-3​
dantheman​
Vought/Corsair FW XL​
jpot1​
Vought/Corsair FW XL​
jpot1​
Vought/Corsair FW​
BossBluff​
Vought/Corsair FW​
BossBluff​
Vought/Corsair FW​
Ricci​
Vought/Corsair FW​
BossBluff​
Vought/Corsair GW​
TEAJR66​
Vought/Corsair Tail XL​
jpot1​
Zero Fighter​
BossBluff​
[tr]

*Note: If you discover an error in the matrix, or a broken link, please PM me. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• Bloody Vought 1.3 Tiled LETTER.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • Bloody Vought 1.3 FullSheet.pdf
    708 KB · Views: 61
  • Bloody Zero BETA 2.0 FullSheet.pdf
    604 KB · Views: 89
  • Bloody Lightning 1.0_AIO.pdf
    166.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody Vought Plans Beta Release

Here we go! Welcome to round II of the Bloody Saga... WWII, That is! Attached are .pdf’s of the Bloody Vought Corsair Plans... AIO and a tiled version. *The 6” Scale marker is on the first page, so you can print it first to double check your print settings. The build is identical to the Baby Baron, as are the electrics set-up and recommended control throws. More details, build photos, and videos are coming soon! ENJOY!

Attachments

• Bloody Vought 1.2 Beta AIO.PDF
    556.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Bloody Vought 1.2 Beta.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

willsonman

Builder Extraordinare
Mentor
This is soo great! I'm wondering though, could you flip the fuselage upside down and cut a recess for the airfoil and vertical to make them low-wing airplanes? I REALLY love this idea and cannot wait to see more of these in the wild.

jpot1

Elite member
Wilsonman- I like your idea. Not even sure you would have to flip the fuse. I may give it a shot. Also want to size this up to non baby size as the little ones are too twitchy for my fat thumbs. :)

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
This is soo great! I'm wondering though, could you flip the fuselage upside down and cut a recess for the airfoil and vertical to make them low-wing airplanes? I REALLY love this idea and cannot wait to see more of these in the wild.

Yes... I had condsidered a low-wing solution (mostly because nearly every full-scale prototype in WWII WAS low-wing) however, for this particular project I wanted to see how many ways I could bend the cookie cutter, while sticking to a proven design.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Wilsonman- I like your idea. Not even sure you would have to flip the fuse. I may give it a shot. Also want to size this up to non baby size as the little ones are too twitchy for my fat thumbs. :)

For sure! My “C-Pack” Bloody Baron is one of my favorite planes ever! I’ll have at least one “big” one done by Spring. For now, I’m going to focus on the Babies, and see how you guys like them. 👍🏼

TEAJR66

Flite is good
Mentor
Superb!!!

Thank you sir. This was only posted in regards to questions about a low wing plane.

I believe that BossBluff has hit it out of the park with his series.

His interpretation of each of those planes unique features is a stroke of artistic brilliance. The adaptation of those interpretations to this platform is pure design genious.

I can't wait to make a couple combat buddy pairs just to have on hand for impromtu combats.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Love these! Interested in the larger sized ones too. Agree the Baby Barons/Brits can be a real handful - I've built 4 so far, and only one had a smooth maiden flight :black_eyed:

I wonder if I could get some of the folks in my club into building these for some local combat sessions....

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
One hint for printing. I have printed from the tiled plans and they are a little bit to big for A4 printer. About 7mm on the scale bars. So i printed again from the full plan using the poster print. Start to build now.

jpot1

Elite member
Thank you sir. This was only posted in regards to questions about a low wing plane.

I believe that BossBluff has hit it out of the park with his series.

His interpretation of each of those planes unique features is a stroke of artistic brilliance. The adaptation of those interpretations to this platform is pure design genious.

I can't wait to make a couple combat buddy pairs just to have on hand for impromtu combats.

TEAJR66 - Hard to tell but is yours a mini? Can't get at the plans at work.