The Bloody P-51 BETA is ready!

17EEDB07-7A45-4412-ACE0-ED693B436E05.png

Attachments

• BloodyP-51 BETA FullSheet 1.2.pdf
    465.6 KB · Views: 71

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
With all these awesome combat planes being designed, I think there is some cross over relevance with an active thread on Laser Tag Combat systems.

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthre...ty-Suggestions&p=378432&viewfull=1#post378432

This is also spawning a discussion on parachute deployments as the 'you've been shot down' penalty. If we can get an effective parachute deployment system that fit inside the rear fuselage of a Bloody style plane this could be a really awesome combination. :)

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
With all these awesome combat planes being designed, I think there is some cross over relevance with an active thread on Laser Tag Combat systems.

http://forum.flitetest.com/showthre...ty-Suggestions&p=378432&viewfull=1#post378432

This is also spawning a discussion on parachute deployments as the 'you've been shot down' penalty. If we can get an effective parachute deployment system that fit inside the rear fuselage of a Bloody style plane this could be a really awesome combination. :)

I’m kind of an old-school streamer/full-contact guy, but the technology for lazer tag sounds cool!
The parachute system may prove to work better on the “full-size/Standard” Bloody Combat planes, but I’m sure you’ll be able to make it work! I have a few more Mini’s I need to complete, but sizing them up for Standard format will be easy once these are finished.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
The parachute system may prove to work better on the “full-size/Standard” Bloody Combat planes, but I’m sure you’ll be able to make it work! I have a few more Mini’s I need to complete, but sizing them up for Standard format will be easy once these are finished.

Perfect! Exactly what I was hoping :)

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I might be able to experiment with some garbage bags for a full size bloody model this weekend. It's supposed to snow in Ohio so I might just need a parachute system so I can catch the plane instead of landing it in the snow.

Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
Also a great idea to storage the pabys. Have to convince my wife to remove some art from the walls and replace it with bloodys

Ricci

The Wing design is mostly finished. I think it will work well and is not as complicated as i expect.

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Quick Note: Working now on edit for the P-40. The fuselage doublers could be made to fit as originally drawn, however I am going to make them fit the full profile. Weight penalty will be negligible. This will not affect the original skin design.

Ricci

Glad to hear this!! Can’t wait to see the Kraftei fly. It’s already on my must-build list.

Ok, next will be adapt the spar. It will be splited in two halves. Also the cutouts for the servos on the top side needs to be aligned. I will not share Beta plans until i build a proto Wing. Not sure if all will fit.

wing.png

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
Bloody P-40 BETA 2.2

*BETA 2.2 RELEASE* includes full-size Fuselage Doublers.

Prototype build is in work.

P-40 BETA 2.0 snapshot.png

Attachments

• BloodyP-40 BETA 2.2 Full Sheet.pdf
    689.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: