Ricci

Posted a thousand or more times
I just maidened the Komet a few minutes ago. It flew fantastic! I had about 5-10 mph of wind and it handled it no problem. Thanks for such a awesome plane!

Congratulations!
I will try tomorrow again. I installed the wrong powerpod without right thrust.

Ricci

Hi mates,
Maiden successful today the Bloody Komet, The bloody Spit and the Bloody Stuka.
Will upload some video. Not good quality and no landing at the video because it was to cold for my wife.
Plans are ok so no changes to cg needed. All tree planes need down and side thrust. Have to check the plans if the pods are correct.
The controll throws need to be really small. Highly recommend high expo.

IMG_5105.jpg

Enjoy the video

Last edited:

Mnementh2000

thanks for the advice. Will see what I can do with it. I've got a 3-view of the Invader, and will be sizing it for the motors, then making the plans. Any advice on the wingspan I should shoot for if I use a couple of 2200kv motors? They would be 2212-2200kv or 2450kv Gforce e400 motors.

Mnementh2000

Ricci-

Great work! The Bloody Spit looked like it had a large speed range, going from slow and relatively docile to a demon and highly aerobatic in an instant. The Stuka appeared a little less forgiving (to me anyway). The 163 Komet was just plain awesome. Looking forward to any plans you may put out for it, as the look is beautiful, and I prefer the planes that are a little different from the norm (canards, all-wings, odd wing planforms, etc.).

Ricci

thanks for the advice. Will see what I can do with it. I've got a 3-view of the Invader, and will be sizing it for the motors, then making the plans. Any advice on the wingspan I should shoot for if I use a couple of 2200kv motors? They would be 2212-2200kv or 2450kv Gforce e400 motors.

The wingspan for the Bloody Baby’s are about 500 and 600 mm

Ricci

Ricci-

Great work! The Bloody Spit looked like it had a large speed range, going from slow and relatively docile to a demon and highly aerobatic in an instant. The Stuka appeared a little less forgiving (to me anyway). The 163 Komet was just plain awesome. Looking forward to any plans you may put out for it, as the look is beautiful, and I prefer the planes that are a little different from the norm (canards, all-wings, odd wing planforms, etc.).

You are right, the Spit can be flown really smooth and really aggressive. Is a bit overpowered with a 2205 and 3 s.
The stucka us more docil.

FoamyDM

Building Fool-Flying Noob
Bloody Vampire - alpha build progress

I've started my Vampire build...
I have to go back to the board on some internals.

here's some photos. Sorry 'bout the blur. :eek:
BV-Alpha.cuts.blurry.JPG
BV-Alpha.tail.JPG
BV-Alpha.wing.JPG

I'm trying to figure a better way to mount the 30mm edf.

Last edited:

Ricci

Comming Soon, first as mini and later as Baby waiting for response of Dwayne to publish the plans:

BF110_Logo.png

Ricci

Hi mates,
plans for Bloody BF-110 Mini Size, which was designed by Dwayne (dc_fpv) are finished and as pdf available for download. Status still beta because it was a redraw of Dwayns sketches. A Baby Version will follow.

Plan.png

Attachments

• Bloody_BF110_Mini1.0BETA.pdf
    386.9 KB · Views: 21

Ricci

Hi Mates,
also the Beta Plans for the Bloody Tante Ju are finished in a Version 2.0 Beta and ready for download. Proto is build and ready for maiden, including Differential Thrust and 3 Engines. Two 1306 and one 1806 all on 4" 2 Blade props. All Bugfixes fpund during the Build are fixed. If you find more please let me know. Maybe the CG has to be moved back 5mm to 10 mm.
Maiden is difficult because of the Weather. Will try this Weekend. If this Weekend the Weather is good there will be no Maiden because i relocate next Week to India, so it has to wait until my next Home Holyday.

plan.png

Attachments

• Bloody_Tante_Ju_2.0_BETA_AIO.pdf
    144.4 KB · Views: 13

Dreamwalker

Less than 250 Grams!
This is great. If I may, I would like to add my contribution.

The Bloody Bf-109! (Just a modification of the P-51.)

Update! Made some corrections/additions. New version 1.1 (01-18-2017)

Cheers!

Tom G.

Attachments

• Bloody Bf-109_BETA v1.1.png
    Bloody Bf-109_BETA v1.1.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Bloody Bf-109_BETA v1.1.pdf
    98.8 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

BossBluff

Simple is fast.
This is great. If I may, I would like to add my contribution.

The Bloody Bf-109! (Just a modification of the P-51.)

I like the raised scale-like horizontal stab idea. The aft fuselage doubler taper looks like it might employ a double-taper fuselage design suggested earlier in the thread. I’m really interested to see the build. Definitely post pics! :cool: