Boeing 737 MAX-8 build video (Qantas)

Ramy RC

Hello everyone, my name is Ramy, I'm a fan of FliteTest since they started back in 2011,
I learned my basic knowledge from them, I watched almost every episode and they always inspired me to build something, Josh Pixler, Josh, Dived and everyone on Flitetest, thank you for bringing me into the hobby.
I made the FT racer ones and it was a great airplane but my only love is Airliners and I've been building Airliners for almost 3 years.
I've always wanted to join the community and post something but I didn't have the time until now.

so Here is my latest Airliner the new Boeing 737 MAX-8 made out of Depron, thanks for all of you and for FliteTest again,

Please enjoy watching :eek:

Greetings from Dubai and Germany :)

[/url]

Last edited:

makattack

Winter is coming
Mentor
That is a beautiful build! Very impressed with the skills you demonstrated in the build video and the final result is spectacular. You also did a great job of showing how those of us with limited workspace can make do with what we have. I've done my share of floor space as work bench...

Ramy RC

thank you makattack, yes indeed small space is not comfortable at all, actually it wasn't easy for me but I managed it somehow, :confused:

Scottie

Superb work as always Ramy,big fan .
Anyone who hasn't already,should go check out your YouTube channel.

Cheers

Ramy RC

Thank you guys,:D and thank you Scottie, I'm glad to know that you already know me on youtube, cheers dude.

I will fly it as soon as possible just waiting for a warm weather.

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
Hi Ramy, I've seen your posts on instagram many times and am always amazed by your builds. Your level of detail in not only the build, but documenting the build is impressive to say the least. Good to see you on the FT forum.

Ramy RC

Hi Ramy, I've seen your posts on instagram many times and am always amazed by your builds. Your level of detail in not only the build, but documenting the build is impressive to say the least. Good to see you on the FT forum.

Thanks man , I appreciate it, also glad to hear that you like my videos editing coz I spend days making them :D cheers.