Boogieloo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty cat

its about time we make a thread about this guy just to spread awareness to the people confused and the new community members.

What you need to know about hi and advice.

1. if he responds to your thread, it's not going to be related to the topic.
2. he can possibly offend you and I don't get how he is not banned for that yet.
3. no matter how good the topic, picture, quote, etc. is, he WILL ruin it.
advice:
1. if you feel like you are getting too fed up with him, just ignore him (for new members this forum's "ignore" means block basically)
2.if you think what he said is offensive, report him. not trying to be rude but there is nothing else at least that I can do

hope this helps and new members or any members, for that matter should mind him. ignore him on the forums and mentally.

If you don't mind, let me comment on your point #2, as it triggers me in relation to today's PC culture.

Offending you must not be grounds for warnings or bannings or any administrative action. You being offended is your choice.
Being hurtful, mean, nasty & aggressively offensive is not allowed here.

If I say green socks are really ugly, and that offends you, then tough. Deal with it.
If I say you're showing what an idiot you are by wearing green socks, only losers like you wear green socks and you'll never get a girl because you're stupid, that's when an admin might step in.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
I'll start with how highly inappropriate for this forum it is to call out a single member like was done here.

The OP should have taken their own advice

That said, some good points were made.

This is a forum made up of a wide variety of people. For some, this may be one of the few places they socially interact with others. They may have some challenges communicating.

I have a brother with Downs Syndrome. Because of this I have had a lot of exposure with people that have limitations that most of us fortunately will never have to experience.

This forum, this community has shown that it can be accepting and welcoming to everyone. I will do my best to make sure that it continues to be that type of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.