Combat wings - check
O rings - check
Batteries - check
Propellers - CHECK!

423695_4191780000132_1041424902_n.jpg

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Less than a buck a piece even after shipping. Just about very plane except for my supercub and slow sticks use these props :)
Me Jake and Zach burn through them pretty good in combat, but this batch should last a little while.

earthsciteach

Yeah, I don't have anyone to battle against! The guy I ran RC club with is all occupied by his new baby and beautiful wife. Lame. :D

earthsciteach

Ha ha! Yeah. I'm not running an rc club this year as I moved from a middle school building to one of the high school buildings in our district. I do get together with a couple of the kids from last year to fly, one in particular. He has recently built a nutball, funbat and scratchbuilt SE5a. I think we did pretty well by him! He needs a combat wing so I can beat on him. I did go up against his Sky Surfer last year. I sliced the tail boom in half. He and I thought it was hilarious, but his mom who had come out to watch was not so impressed. :eek:

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Hahahaha- I think you'd fit in with our crowd. The bigger the crash the louder the laughs.
Every once in a while somebody gets bent out of shape after a crash but usually the guy with the plane is laughing the loudest :)

Sounds like the kid has caught on fire. Always nice to have someone to fly with :)

earthsciteach

Yeah, and the little bastard has a real talent for flying RC. He excels at airplanes that the normal person would find impossible to fly. If a plane has a balanced cg and is well trimmed out, he hates it. I tried flying his scratch built SE5a over the summer. It was terribly tail heavy. I crashed it. :rolleyes: He can fly the heck out of that thing! Ridiculous.