Brand NEW in Box TBS Caipirinha 2 ( PNP Kit)

Hey guys! Selling a brandy new Capi 2 (PNP). Never opened the box. I decided I don't want to get into wings and will just stick with the multirotor. Upgrading to 6s this year so this is funding that.

If you went on TBS's website today, this would cost $504.55 on TBS's website. I am offering this up for online purchase of $380 FIRM. I am willing to drive up to an hour to meet you from 07663. If it's a local pickup I'll do $360. I will 100% socially distance if we meetup! I only accept paypal and you pay the fees for online purchases. Venmo if you pickup. Only trades I would consider right now would be HDO's, even though I'm not sure I'd go for it just yet.

This was bought direct from TBS using all the recommended upgrades. Here's what you'll get:

• TBS Caipirinha 2 (PNP)
  • TBS ZeroZero II (zero latency cam)
  • TBS WingLayer (use together with FPVision)
  • TBS Powercube FPVision
  • 5mm PowerCube Tool
  • TBS Triumph SMA (2PCS)
  • TBS Colibri RACE V2 (INav compatible, use with FPVision)
Add your own lipo. Some info on the accessories (I had to look this up because I couldn't remember what they did hah) :

WingLayer:
Additional BST port, (eg. for TBS GPS)
100A power connections for external ESC (connections after integrated 100A current Sensor on FPVision)
Integrated servo connector adapter for Crossfire Micro V2 receiver
Integrated PWM link for Powercube ESC (ESC will automatically connect to PWM1)
4.8V / 2A Servo BEC supply from FPVision (2A continuous, 3A peak, enough for two mid size Servos)
Backup Servo BEC input with 2x 5A Diodes

The TBS POWERCUBE:
Combines the precision of an 800mW-capable Unify Pro
Fully customizable OSD, and a TBS DCDC V2 all in one 36mm x 36mm PBD.
At an incredibly low weight of 8.6g, the POWERCUBE FPVision is the next step in integration for fpv racing craft.