Brand New Podcast Episodes! Post topics you want to see!

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Hey dudes!

I've recently had the privilege of taking over the Flite Test Podcast and we have lots of exciting episodes coming your way every other Monday! :)

Tell me what you want to see discussed on the podcast. Want to hear about quad racing with Matt and Ian? No problem. Want to hear about designing planes with Josh Bixler? Sure!

Let me know by posting on this thread. Thanks in advance!

- James

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
Probably not the most popular idea out there, but I would love to hear some flying stories with Bob. I think that would be a very interesting podcast and a great way to expand the full scale content.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Go back to video podcasts when possible. I cant seen to keep focus on the interviews because I end up doing other things to keep me moving.

If they are videos I can sit still and pay attention better.

Kinda why I dont listen to the other guys. Hard to stay interested when you cant see what they talk or laugh about.

At least in my case anyways.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I’d like to hear how to fix poor flight tendencies. If your plane does something then this is how to fix it.

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Great ideas chaps! Thanks for commenting. I think that the idea of fixing problems with poor flying planes is an especially good topic idea.

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
Great ideas chaps! Thanks for commenting. I think that the idea of fixing problems with poor flying planes is an especially good topic idea.

It would be great to have an article in addition to the podcast. The article would be easier to search for. Maybe an index of podcast topics, with a time stamp, this is about how far into the episode to look.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I'm always asking for podcasts to highlight builds going on in the community here on the forums. There are a lot of amazing builders and designers to celebrate around here.

Last edited:

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
A new podcast is out, just in case anyone missed it! Listen here.
https://www.flitetest.com/articles/podcast-josh-bixler-s-approach-to-aerodynamics
Podcast Template Josh.jpg

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Great episode! I learned a lot from the conversation, and appreciate that you're digging into some aeronautical topics with guests in the recent podcasts.

Thanks! :D

Dante

Yeeeeeesss!!!!! He has one of my favorite rc channels, along with FT, Peter Sripol, RClifeon, David Windestal, You(James Whomsley, project air), joshua finn, ben harber, experimental airlines, tom stanton, and samm sheperd (although he sadly died recently).

I started this list with maybe three channels in mind, but I kept thinking of more channels that I couldn't leave off:ROFLMAO:

JamesWhom

Project Air on YouTube
Yeeeeeesss!!!!! He has one of my favorite rc channels, along with FT, Peter Sripol, RClifeon, David Windestal, You(James Whomsley, project air), joshua finn, ben harber, experimental airlines, tom stanton, and samm sheperd (although he sadly died recently).

I started this list with maybe three channels in mind, but I kept thinking of more channels that I couldn't leave off:ROFLMAO:

That's awesome to hear, and thanks for adding my channel to the list. ;)