Breaking Glass

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Congrats to Colorex :D

Nice episode!!

I am not going to try it though because I can´t afford crashing my models :S

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
Lovely! too bad we didn't see the rock go true the glass! Congrats Colorex! you needed that gift card the most of us!

Ps. I am subbed but this ep. didn't show up in my sub box... its quite annoying.. i just stumbled upon it by accident... Any idea how to avoid this in the future?
Love the show!
-A

Stefan Pavelka

Congratulations Colorex ! You deserved it bro :)

Really nice episode, I enjoyed it a lot :) lol "the bermuda triangle of jurisdiction" :)
Too bad the first plane didn't make it

bubsteve

Very cool guy's,,Colorex needs to do a build tread on his plane with lots-o-pix's! hat's off to ya'll at flight test! bubsteve

Trumpy

Excellent job Flitetest team !

Now Mr Colorex , there is no excuse , you can afford your first plane :applause:

tallflyer

Mentor
Good job guys! would have love to see you try it with no mods to the flying wing just to see what would happen with a stock plane.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Where the heck is Colrex? This is a big day for him!

Just what I was thinking. He's always on and now after this...

Congratulations André! ¡Que te compras algo ya, colega! I'm sure I'm one of many looking forward to what you choose and when you receive it and all. Keep us posted.

Dallin

Very nice video. Your video's dont like to show up in my sub box either, but I do love your show. Cant wait until you guys start doing 2 episodes a week again! Oh, and congrats, Colrex!

Heli-Yeah!

Gremlin on the Wing
He is probably on HK's site, overwhelmed by trying to fit as many goodies as he can into a one hundred dollar cart. $:confused:$