Bring back the old days of Flight Test!

Mr.Grinch

I was just looking at the FT store... are they really out of stock on most kits AND only making them available “in store” as in at local hobby stores? I know they have been pushing to drive business to LHS, but if that’s the way things are going, business is going to be in big turmoil. I don’t have a LHS that does or will ever carry more that a few FT SBK’s. There isn’t enough business for them to warrant carrying much. I can’t even order a MS Mustang right now? What is going on??

Piotrsko

Master member
Well at least you have a LHS, I have to drive 2-6 hours for an access since the warehouse places went away for stuff other than craft supplies

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
This is my second attempt to get something posted without being disrupted. I agree with you the things have changed and in the one year I have been in the RC world I have used flight test and appreciate the troubles they're having back in spring with personnel with an ever-growing business. That said recently and not too long ago I have left messages and emails concerning a purchase and having additional products put in the kit that's being sold so I can build a second plane. Example is the Legacy V2 in which I have considered it for a Christmas present for my younger brother who is also enjoying some of the flight test airplanes. I have plenty of foam challenging ideas but have reached a point of frustration not having anybody get back to me. I ran a business has a machinist and I never forgot the little guys I'm not sure what's going on there in but I do see the 3D printer I held back on becoming a reality. Love the videos, love the concept and the builds just not sure what's going on in the business end of things.
If you want to know more about FT and their business, listen to / watch the FTCA Podcasts. It's all there.
All Things Podcasty