BTS - Hangar 9 P-51 Mustang PTS RTF - REVIEW

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
We shot the air to air footage of the Hangar 9 P-51 Mustang yesterday. Beautiful!

Mustang-PTS.jpg

PaulT

Mentor
Very cool picture. How did it fly for you?
Is this an image capture from your FPV and if so what were you using this time?

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Awesome picture.

You know those towers on the bottom of the picture immediately symbolise Flite Test for ever since I saw your episodes!

Do they not interfere with your radio control or fpv systems?

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Awesome picture.

You know those towers on the bottom of the picture immediately symbolise Flite Test for ever since I saw your episodes!

Do they not interfere with your radio control or fpv systems?

Read this post here.
That may answer your question.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Wow, I didn't realize anyone still used glow engines anymore lol...I thought the $30/gal. price scared everyone away. hehe.

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Wow, I didn't realize anyone still used glow engines anymore lol...I thought the $30/gal. price scared everyone away. hehe.

Yeah Well I started wit a Monstertruck (1:8 scale) that had a glow enginge into this hobby.

Then went to a electric car because all that nitromethanol and stuff did really need a lot of effort and I got tired of it. Especially because I always was driving on my own I also got bored of it.

But if you smell that burned methanol you wanna get one again. Believe me! It is just that oldschool way of flying, where electric motors weren´t that good :D

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
This is a real spoiler:

Spoiler!

Back on topic - That's a nice addition to the plane...