Buddy RC YouTube Channel - Love, TJ Williams

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
We keep saying how good the Heli 101 is for beginners. So I brought Zayden and Averi to work to see just HOW GOOD it is.

Man what kinda dad are you!!!! Make that poor boy stand out in the cold doin the pee pee dance so you can get some footage!!! :ROFLMAO:

J/K

They did great and seemed more enthusiastic about this then fixed wing so far. Now are you sure you wanna be teachin em on a heli? When they get better as you well know the gear has to progress too. Those goblins aint cheap mate. EVERYONE wants a Saab Goblin that flys helis for more then one upgrade. I have had them on my own bucket list hehe

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Would be cool if the Heli101 had orientation LEDs to assist in learning front from back at a distaince. Maybe an idea for V101.1??

Cheers!
LitterBug

TJ_Williams

Man what kinda dad are you!!!! Make that poor boy stand out in the cold doin the pee pee dance so you can get some footage!!! :ROFLMAO:

J/K

They did great and seemed more enthusiastic about this then fixed wing so far. Now are you sure you wanna be teachin em on a heli? When they get better as you well know the gear has to progress too. Those goblins aint cheap mate. EVERYONE wants a Saab Goblin that flys helis for more then one upgrade. I have had them on my own bucket list hehe

Lol dude I had to laugh when I was editing the video. He was definitely giving off an ice cube vibe hah. And my hope is no matter what they want to fly, omp or buddyrc will have a version that I can borrow :D

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
@TJ_Williams Doing stuff with the kids like that would be awesome. Sadly You tube and videos with kids in them is totally hosed. Add to that not that ANY video with flight footage or flying RC means you MUST have a part 107 even if its under the 250g limit as they see it as furtherance of a business.. Not YOUR business but you tube since you tube monetizes with ads whether you do or not.

That was a total :poop: move by the FAA to totally kill the reason for filming things we fly.

I would seek a different platform to use other then you tube as they have Jumped the shark and are on the way out. People are already screaming to grab their torch and pitch forks. The writing is on the wall and you tube will soon go the way of the Myspace.

Other then that the kids did awesome and are fun to watch. Hint... keep the anime screamy stuff to a low limit or grumpy old people like me wont bother watching. Just had to unsub TKOR and am really on the fence over FT with the over acted fake excitement. Didnt even bother watching another dude perfect video after they went all anime gurl screamy.