Buddy RC YouTube Channel - Love, TJ Williams

TJ_Williams

While the rain didn't cooperate on Saturday for us to get true review flights in, we still captured the essence of the event! Plus some solid stick time with the Bighorn and Edge! Coming soon: True review flights!

- Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss the next one!

LitterBug

Techno Nut
While the rain didn't cooperate on Saturday for us to get true review flights in, we still captured the essence of the event! Plus some solid stick time with the Bighorn and Edge! Coming soon: True review flights!

- Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss the next one!

The Bighorn looked really solid in flight!

Cheers!
LitterBug

"Corpse"

Legendary member
It's honestly a little overwhelming the outpouring of support for the planes. I am SO excited for these to release. The bighorn is going to be an absolute homerun.
Are you coming to FF21? If so, we should race quads lol.

I kinda want a bighorn now...

TJ_Williams

Are you coming to FF21? If so, we should race quads lol.

I kinda want a bighorn now...
I'll definitely be at every flite fest as long as I'm moving! And I agree on the bighorn, especially at the price ;)
And I haven't done any kind of racing since like 2016 I think you'd win :p haha

"Corpse"

Legendary member
I'll definitely be at every flite fest as long as I'm moving! And I agree on the bighorn, especially at the price ;)
And I haven't done any kind of racing since like 2016 I think you'd win :p haha
I've only flown a 5 inch since last week so it might be close!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
hehe.. TJ sez we didnt really get to fly because of weather.... Then he shows the footage of a high wing plane rippin up the sky doing all the same crazy stuff the other 3d planes were... That was impressive seeing a high wing do all that. I hope these planes become as successful and relevant as they seem to be for the rest of the rc world.

They look amazing and with the right pilot look insanely agile and strong. Be sure somewhere in all this filming at least one crash gets on film. We all love the carnage but the more important thing on everyones mind "Can it take a hit" THAT will be what sells the planes the most at least to non pro pilots who crash more often.

I will also vote yes for vlogs. Maybe get some face time with people you work with as well as team pilots n such. On occasion some time with people at events who bought and use the planes for a "real use" perspective not a "sales hype" perspective.

TJ_Williams

hehe.. TJ sez we didnt really get to fly because of weather.... Then he shows the footage of a high wing plane rippin up the sky doing all the same crazy stuff the other 3d planes were... That was impressive seeing a high wing do all that. I hope these planes become as successful and relevant as they seem to be for the rest of the rc world.

They look amazing and with the right pilot look insanely agile and strong. Be sure somewhere in all this filming at least one crash gets on film. We all love the carnage but the more important thing on everyones mind "Can it take a hit" THAT will be what sells the planes the most at least to non pro pilots who crash more often.

I will also vote yes for vlogs. Maybe get some face time with people you work with as well as team pilots n such. On occasion some time with people at events who bought and use the planes for a "real use" perspective not a "sales hype" perspective.

Exactly this! Your last sentence is what the plan was for the planes that day. Get some "real" flying and feedback from the guys. They just happened to be passing the transmitter when I got there so was able to get those single flights on film at least.

The bighorn hasn't crashed (yet) but the edge's have been bashed, quite literally, and are holding up really well so far lol. I'll have to see if anyone has any of the crashes on camera.

LitterBug

Techno Nut
Exactly this! Your last sentence is what the plan was for the planes that day. Get some "real" flying and feedback from the guys. They just happened to be passing the transmitter when I got there so was able to get those single flights on film at least.

The bighorn hasn't crashed (yet) but the edge's have been bashed, quite literally, and are holding up really well so far lol. I'll have to see if anyone has any of the crashes on camera.
I'm sure if you hand the controls over to me, we could get some EPIC crash shots. (well, at least 1)

LB

TJ_Williams

Earlier this week we went out and did a bunch of recording. Here's the first of a few videos to come out of that!

A 46 inch balsa sporty, combat, trainer from walking speed to 100mph+ swiss army knife of an airplane? This thing is pretty sweet and under $200 receiver ready at that.

TJ_Williams

Tail dunks, plane chasing the OMPHobby Bighorn, Edge and other things. This is a trial run of a vlog type video, obviously I have a lot to learn to keep it interesting but I figured I started out to make this video a reality and it was getting made whether or not I felt it was completed! SO! Tell me what you think. I want to do at least one more to see if it's a flop or not but this was fun to make.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Tail dunks, plane chasing the OMPHobby Bighorn, Edge and other things. This is a trial run of a vlog type video, obviously I have a lot to learn to keep it interesting but I figured I started out to make this video a reality and it was getting made whether or not I felt it was completed! SO! Tell me what you think. I want to do at least one more to see if it's a flop or not but this was fun to make.

Oh yes - more vlogs please! I’ve been really missing the FT vlogs and it was awesome to watch another one again! And I agree with @LitterBug - awesome chasing!