Budget fpv

Jordomii

Does anyone have any suggestions on a budget 5" frame that will last and is in the $40-$60 range. The electronics I'm going to use are a betaflight f4, iflight 2207 2700kv motors, iflight 30a escs, runcam swift 2, and a wolfwhoop vtx but I haven't decided on a frame. Drop a suggestion below thanks everyone for your time.

Jordomii

HMB 235

Thanks Rockyboy that looks like a very robust frame but the website doesn't specify the thickness of the carbon do you know how thick it is

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Those budget frames MAY last a little while if you only run 4s with that set up and I suspect you are looking more at a 6s build with them big motors and esc's. Durability is only one factor in cheap frames. Carbon quality is the biggest factor and cheap does not = good. I tried cheap once on a frame. Darn thing rings like a tuning fork making tuning near impossible let alone just getting it off the ground on stock pids and filters.

If you are gonna do what I think you are your best bet is a frame with replaceable arms that are thick but skinny. That kinda power is gonna break things no matter what frame you get. Best to look ahead for ease of replacement and tune ability.

I am not sure what your skill level is but more then likely if you are here asking questions its not ready for something like those build spec's. Just be aware what you will be trying to fly as on 6s that build with the correct set up and props will be capable of over 120 mph and none of the gear associated with it should be "budget".

Jordomii

That exactly what I'm looking for but I don't want to spend $100 on a frame. Do you have any suggestions on a frame, I've been looking into the geprc frames their lx5 looks reasonable

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Thanks Rockyboy that looks like a very robust frame but the website doesn't specify the thickness of the carbon do you know how thick it is

It's not carbon - I forget what material it is. A little quick youtube searching will bring up some incredible crash and stress testing of this frame including full speed into a concrete wall. The guys on the Crash Cast podcast were pretty involved with it when it was being designed and first came out. I think they still offer a lifetime warranty on the frame - all they want in return is pictures and the crash story of anything that could hurt it.