Bugatti 100p build thread

mach1 rc

Master member
After seeing Ben harber and Josh orchards Bugattis I knew I had to make one. This one will be running off a 2212 1000kv motor and a 40 amp esc not sure whether to go with 4s or 3s.
20191117_135708.jpg
it will be probably be run on a 4s 1550mah or a 3s 1500mah battery.
20191117_135609.jpg
now all I have to do is put in the wing servos and hook up the electronics.
20191117_135718.jpg
this one will be swappable and has a 41ish wing span and a 40 inch length. Going to try to get it in the air this evening.
20191117_135643.jpg

speedbirdted

Legendary member
I used to really want this thing to be added to War Thunder. Looking at it now, it would get pilot sniped all day long.

Looking good so far!

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
Great project! :D

I'd suggest some caution with the blocky servo covers, especially so close to the root of the aileron. This plane doesn't have a whole lot of extra lift or control and those 90 degree uprights are going to play havoc with the airflow there. It might work anyway just as you have it, but anything you can do to reduce turbulence there will help performance :D

mach1 rc

Master member
Great project! :D

I'd suggest some caution with the blocky servo covers, especially so close to the root of the aileron. This plane doesn't have a whole lot of extra lift or control and those 90 degree uprights are going to play havoc with the airflow there. It might work anyway just as you have it, but anything you can do to reduce turbulence there will help performance :D
I thought of that and I might put some angled plates on the front of the box.

mach1 rc

Master member
I have no idea of what happened. I pretty much felt like a powered kite. I guess this one goes back for surgery.😥
20191122_145831.jpg