Bugs and Technical Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
When I try to add a subscription now, the "divAuthorizeNetPopupScreen" layer (greyed out area) is over the "divAuthorizeNetPopup" popup. So I can't enter any values or even close the lightbox popup.

Austin, do you have news on the card issue I had with the "wrong address"?

TexasTeacher

Ready to Crash
Maybe i am doing it wrong but how can i still use my chrome cast like i do with the regular episodes?

Would i just need to go full screen on my computer and screen cast it?

Charlie123

I thought FT extra was free!
When I clicked on the extra link, I was required to sign in. I clicked on the image that said to subscribe now, and then a new page poped up with the image stating "Did we mention it's free?". I signed up, and now I can't subscribe without having to pay a fee. I don't mind paying a fee [my ever-so-supportive dad will pay it entirely by himself], but I understand that FT extra seems to be buggy and I wanted to know why that was happening.

If more information is required, let me know.

Thanks,
Charlie

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
The "Did we mention it's free?" is still there from the "old Extra" where you could subscribe for $0.

That changed. You now have to pay at least $1 per month.

I notice, how in Firefox on windows 7, the video thumbnails all show in the size they ( I assume) should, taking up about 1/8 of my monitor across, 2 per row. However, the play link, rather than covering the whole video thumbnail, so that you could click anywhere in that thumbnail to play the video, seems to be pretty small, in the upper right corner of each thumbnail. Its a bit of an inconvenience, and if it could be fixed, would make it all *that* much better

Duggem

Live like no one else...
Payment issue

It looks like I was doubled-charged. I have two charges from FT on 8-13 and 8-17. The memo for both is:

"POS Debit - Recurring FLITE TEST LLC 330-5673647 OH"

Is the 330 number supposed to be a phone number?

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
You'd think that, but a quick Google of that number and it's a flooring store. I'd hit up the store support page:

http://flitetest.com/pages/contact-store

If it doesn't go to exactly the right guy, then the right guy will be just a few feet away (seriously, FTHQ has gotten pretty cramped for space).

Duggem

Live like no one else...
a quick Google of that number and it's a flooring store. I'd hit up the store support page

Thanks CraftyDan

I Googled the number too before I posted. That flooring company happens to be run by a good friend of mine which is a completely bizzare coincidence (and yes I'm pretty sure he had nothing to do with it :).)

I also submitted it to the store contact form per your recommendation.

Maybe that's what the 'Extra' stands for - an extra charge :D

Doug

mtickel25

stm32 communication failed, wrong response, expected: 121 (0x79) received: 0 (0x0)

Im trying to flash my new naze32 board and keep getting this message....What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.