Build #2 Bushwacker

FL_Engineer

Elite member
@The Hangar , how do you like your Timber X??? I may have just added this to my hanger.
Annotation 2020-02-06 135615.jpg

Last edited:

FL_Engineer

Elite member
So, a guy walks into a hobby shop to buy a few cheap parts... leaves with a Timber X :p. I really like the Tundra too but it is out of stock everywhere. This plane should let me slow fly on low rates and is designed for STOL / 3D. It's really more plane than I need right now but when has that every stopped anyone. I'll set it up for slow flight and add tons of expo my first time out, hopefully I land in one piece.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
So, a guy walks into a hobby shop to buy a few cheap parts... leaves with a Timber X :p. I really like the Tundra too but it is out of stock everywhere. This plane should let me slow fly on low rates and is designed for STOL / 3D. It's really more plane than I need right now but when has that every stopped anyone. I'll set it up for slow flight and add tons of expo my first time out, hopefully I land in one piece.
Yes but floats are something to try for sure. I like them on the snow and have yet to try them off water

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
That’s gonna be a sweet bird! Nice size too!
Yea it can be electric or glow. Once I get it I will start with it as electric but then later convert it to glow. I saw a vid of a maiden flight on it and I was sold. Only $130 for the fully completed kit minus the electronics. Not bad for balsa and film. Plus its a biplane, how can you go wrong