Build Nite #2!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themajik1

Monkey/Bear Poker
Mentor
Alright Guys and Gals its that time again we are planning the second build night. I would like some input on what planes the community would like to see built.
This is a community driven build so please let us know what you want to see.

Once we get a top three we will put a poll on the Facebook page and vote for the winning plane.

Remember anything goes and it does not have to be a FT plane.

Once we have the plane we will determine who the guest builder will be.

Thanks again for all the support on this!!!

Eddie Black
Ben Greenawalt
Patrick Murphy
Joel Cannon
Mike Finley

Last edited:

RAM

Posted a thousand or more times
This one. I've been waiting forever for someone else to build one.

Ron B

a well designed 40" Corsair
I built a 190% ft corsair and there are some design flaws from the mini version.
mine is not completed yet and would like to see what others have come up with.

JohnRambozo

I vote for the Vector. I feel like the build nights shouldn't be overly complicated and its nice to have already seen a build video so you have an idea of what's involved.

wilmracer

I build things that fly (sometimes)
Mentor
If you're planning on pre-cutting parts and using hot glue and want to demonstrate something slightly different than the FT planes I think one of Jetset44's Super Bandits could go together in about 2 hours. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=434976

MrFlash's Ultimate Biplane might also be a good option. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579000

Or the Infineon http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=606425

Just a few thoughts that are outside the norm for Flite Test stuff but not too far outside the box.

Last edited:

Winglet

I would probably watch too if I knew when it was? Don't use Facebook. Seems like it was also on Google hangouts?? and then maybe Skype? You need to find a place to put it and keep it there please.

Last edited:

CrashRecovery

I'm a care bear...Really?
Mentor
It is announced on all the major online sites. When the date is announced go to the youtube page for the community cast and watch there. Now here is the tricky part. If you have a question for the group you will need to be watching from the google hangout. When you first start on youtube there will be a popup that asks if you want to join the hangout. Use that. You will not be able to be part of the video like the hosts but you can ask questions through the Q&A option. Depending on how fast the build goes and what people's schedule looks like the hangout might be opened up for everyone.

bgfireguy92

Thank you Ryan perfectly put. Info to follow in another post so there will be a poll to vote on what you'd like to see built

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
This thread is causing too much trouble... so I'm having to shut it down.

(Kidding... Mike asked me to close it. Hopefully this is the right one.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.