Building an F-16XL

Hoomi

Master member
Nice! It'd be interesting to see how it would do in a full-throttle, long straight pass. The school field looks like it was a rather tight flying space.

I suspect I'll experience a similar feeling sometime this year. We just found out that the owner of the land our flying field is on, is dividing it up and putting it on the market. I've only been flying out there a little over four years, but it's where I learned to fly, and have enjoyed many great days out there with a wonderful group of RC pilots. We're looking for new places to fly, but (no pun intended), everything is up in the air at the moment.

Matthew Sanders

Elite member
Nice! It'd be interesting to see how it would do in a full-throttle, long straight pass. The school field looks like it was a rather tight flying space.

I suspect I'll experience a similar feeling sometime this year. We just found out that the owner of the land our flying field is on, is dividing it up and putting it on the market. I've only been flying out there a little over four years, but it's where I learned to fly, and have enjoyed many great days out there with a wonderful group of RC pilots. We're looking for new places to fly, but (no pun intended), everything is up in the air at the moment.
When I unpack it at my new field, I will do a video just for you and the FT forum to see how it goes on a long, straight pass at full throttle. I’ll probably have to put in a new ESC though because it kept cutting out on me.