Bush Plane Build Challenge II

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
So I cut the Beaver out and then did a total 360 on the next project. what is that Crazy Canuck building now? might be on to something here...
IMG_20210423_205546483.jpg
IMG_20210423_205048189.jpg

william Metge

Thinking mine is probably going to be ending up looking more like a 2000 with some Draco qualities
Nice, I also don't really have am plan to do a full Draco, I am planning on starting with the Airframe design of Draco but then adding modifications here and there.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Nice, I also don't really have am plan to do a full Draco, I am planning on starting with the Airframe design of Draco but then adding modifications here and there.
The way I'm seeing it is that you have to commit to the motor being permanently mounted in order to get that whole front end to come to the right shape instead of a power pod situation that I would prefer to do

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
The way I'm seeing it is that you have to commit to the motor being permanently mounted in order to get that whole front end to come to the right shape instead of a power pod situation that I would prefer to do
Here is where I am at, building the power pod mount as I post and have the first two skins ready to go. That big gap in the middle is where they are going, and then I can finish the area for the wing to fit in to. It has a back window , side windows and windshield that I will be doing in clear Fuse final front former will be about 2 inches from what you see now.
IMG_20210425_175549600.jpg

william Metge

So I am doing something weird, I am going to have it as if the motor is permanent, but I am going to have the last segment of the nose removable so I can remove the motor, It is like @bf109g-14's Kitfox.