Bush Plane Build Challenge II

bf109g-14

Here is some footage of my maiden day from last weekend, basically the Beaver has a bad ESC I think and I have to address that back wheel as you'll see. last part of video is the demise of my MS Corsair, I sucked LOL!

Fun day! That Corsair looked pretty tail heavy, do you plan on fixing it and flying it again?

Here is some footage of my maiden day from last weekend, basically the Beaver has a bad ESC I think and I have to address that back wheel as you'll see. last part of video is the demise of my MS Corsair, I sucked LOL!

Man those are beautiful builds. I have no doubt you'll figure it all out. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has troubles sometimes! :D It's all progress and experience.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Man those are beautiful builds. I have no doubt you'll figure it all out. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that has troubles sometimes! :D It's all progress and experience.
That it is LOL! To me that was a successful day , went out with four and came back with three! I'm expecting a much better day next time and I have to look at the up side, my other swappables benefit from the Corsair motor now, those Racers are gonna ZOOOOOM!

cyclone3350

Master member
That it is LOL! To me that was a successful day , went out with four and came back with three! I'm expecting a much better day next time and I have to look at the up side, my other swappables benefit from the Corsair motor now, those Racers are gonna ZOOOOOM!

I dunno, For me, it's go to the field with 3 pieces and come home with 3= good day. Go with 3 and come home with 5= not so good. Go with 3 and come home with 2= very bad day and I really wished I could have recovered the wreckage and use the electronics for something else.

Test Fly RC

Elite member
I got some more done on my prototype Scrappy Cub!
WIN_20210527_14_42_52_Pro.jpg

WIN_20210527_14_44_17_Pro.jpg