Bush Plane Build Challenge II

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Good luck to everybody doing the challenge maidens at FF!! With you in spirit as I will be maidening Black Bart and hopefully completing the challenges successfully sometime over the next few days

BlockerAviation

Legendary member
Quick question, when's the due date again? the earliest I'll be able to get a video of mine is Tuesday, because of poor planning and IMAC this weekend.

william Metge

It'll be tight for me, but I think I can do it in time, I've got the plane ready to perform. But I'm going out of town for a little bit and I won't be able to fly until Monday, even then I can't control conditions. I'll probably have some poorly edited footage because of the timeline, but I can likely make it.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Haha, yeah, same.

Going to try to get a quick custom build done. Decided to go a different route given my time and build space constraints at the moment. I figure that would also make a good video to demonstrate for next year too since not everyone has big building and flying areas.

Working on a DO-28 with about 30" wingspan.

with this being used as sacrificial parts:
20210721_072407.jpg
I dont really like wings so i never fly it, figure the PDB and little AIO camera would be fun on this build.

5 days to go! Lol

FlyerInStyle

Elite member
Haha, yeah, same.

Going to try to get a quick custom build done. Decided to go a different route given my time and build space constraints at the moment. I figure that would also make a good video to demonstrate for next year too since not everyone has big building and flying areas.

View attachment 204040
I dont really like wings so i never fly it, figure the PDB and little AIO camera would be fun on this build.

5 days to go! Lol
thats really cool. is it for the a pack?

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
Haha, yeah, same.

View attachment 204040

5 days to go! Lol
I saw that video, crazy. Good luck that's a nice plane!