Bush plane build challenge

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Posted a poll for voting, go cast your votes!

Poll closes in a week.

Since a lot of us got tied up i just put what videos y'all had posted if there was no specific "exhibition " video i could find. If anyone wants me to use a different video of theirs, just let me know.

GOOD LUCK!

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Congratulations @Ketchup!

Winner of the 2020 Bush Plane Challenge with 106 landings, a payload ratio of 1.52, and an awesome exhibition!

Good Job!

This was a fun build, Thanks to all who contributed:
@Yusernaym, @BATTLEAXE, @The Hangar, @rcplane123, @Timmy, @ScratchBuildMast, @mdcerdan, @eness76, @"Corpse" , @Grifflyer, @SquirrelTail, @FoamyDM, @Quinnyperks, @foamtest, @Ketchup, @Theuglycamel, @onpoint6823, @Flyingshark, @bf109g-14, @CorsaiRC, @william Metge, @Test Fly RC, @PlanesAndThings

I'm already looking forward to the next one. We'll be going for mid June, hope to see y'all then!

Ketchup

4s mini mustang
hey @Ketchup where can I find the plans for your bush plane?
Well I haven’t actually released any yet. They probably won’t come soon though since I need to fix a couple of problems before I can release it. I would send you what I have now but the plans are really just a bunch of black lines so they wouldn’t really be understandable lol. I think it’s really cool that people are interested in my plane though! Thanks!

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Well I haven’t actually released any yet. They probably won’t come soon though since I need to fix a couple of problems before I can release it. I would send you what I have now but the plans are really just a bunch of black lines so they wouldn’t really be understandable lol. I think it’s really cool that people are interested in my plane though! Thanks!
try me I think I could understand the black line.... (email will be in a pm to u)