Bushhawk RC Looking for Beta Builders

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Hey guys, BushHawk RC is looking for beta builders for various planes.
Please look through the list below, and pm me with the ones you want to beta test for me 😁. I would really appreciate it.

Piper Cherokee Arrow: Wingspan 822mm
Length: 613mm
Weight: 400- 600 grams
Flying Characteristics: Scale, Sport Power pack F or B

EXTRA 260 Profile Plane, SKINS included!!
Wingspan 730mm
Length 986mm
Weight 200-350 Grams
Flying Characteristics 3D Indoor/Outdoor

BushHawk RC Sticky Trainer: 27" wingspan, 1806-2205 2200kv Motor
2x 5-9 gram servos
850-1100 2-3s Battery
5030-6045 prop

SU-57 profile Jet, F power pack, and 2 x servos. SKINS ARE INCLUDED TOO🎉

Lazer 230z, profile 3d plane
motor 2205-2212,
6-8' prop,
wingspan 90cm.

Glasair II
1.1 m wingspan
Motor:2215-2218
Battery: 2200mah 3s
Flight style: Sport

Heinkel HE-1
1.2 m wingspan
Motor:2215-2218
Battery: 2200mah 3s
Flight style: scale/gentle

Regards Matthew du Preez.
various other plans will also be being released in the near future.
incl a full fuse Extra NG (by request of @penguin power65

Bo123

Elite member
OOh! Can I beta tes......... wait i dont have foamboard and I already am a beta builder. *Pssst join his discord its really fun*

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
So I have been looking through Discord and other things and I have to ask, are you selling FT planes and/or plans? It appears that way and there are a few people that seem to think that is what is going on. At this point I am really not sure of what to think about what I am seeing. Maybe you could provide an answer? Not accusing you of anything, just really looking for your explanation of things.

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
So I have been looking through Discord and other things and I have to ask, are you selling FT planes and/or plans? It appears that way and there are a few people that seem to think that is what is going on. At this point I am really not sure of what to think about what I am seeing. Maybe you could provide an answer? Not accusing you of anything, just really looking for your explanation of things.
no i am not selling ft plans.
and yes i built a ft3d and ft bushwacker that i do not have spare electronics for and hence will not fly, so i sold them at material cost price to a friend of mine.
i did check with the ft guys and they agree that selling ft planes as a business is wrong, but selling them to friends every once in a while isn't.

also btw what's your discord name? i didn't realize you were on discord, this exact topic has already been addressed on my discord server lol

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
no i am not selling ft plans.
and yes i built a ft3d and ft bushwacker that i do not have spare electronics for and hence will not fly, so i sold them at material cost price to a friend of mine.
i did check with the ft guys and they agree that selling ft planes as a business is wrong, but selling them to friends every once in a while isn't.

also btw what's your discord name? i didn't realize you were on discord, this exact topic has already been addressed on my discord server lol
I have the same name everywhere. I think I need to read a bit more because things are not adding up to be that simple and those examples were not what I was referring to. thanks for taking the time to add your perspective, I appreciate that. :unsure:

Aslansmonkey

Built the Sticky trainer last week and maidened it today. Nice floaty little flyer.

I have a few tips/comments I'll send directly to @Matthewdupreez later but they're minor tweaks at best.

I'd be interested in doing the Piper Cherokee too.

Attachments

• 20220904_185427.jpg
    20220904_185427.jpg
    1,012.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220904_185350.jpg
    20220904_185350.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 0

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
Built the Sticky trainer last week and maidened it today. Nice floaty little flyer.

I have a few tips/comments I'll send directly to @Matthewdupreez later but they're minor tweaks at best.

I'd be interested in doing the Piper Cherokee too.
Awesome!
I'm glad you liked it.
And I have to say that paint job is amazing!!
The Piper Cherokee is also an amazing plane and I'll send you the plans