C-Note Net Cargo Challenge

BadAir

This is a half baked idea that I have been kicking around for a while.

Background: When I was younger, the local racetrack had a claiming class. You could spend as much as you wanted to win, but anyone with $1500 could claim your car. It was fun as you were always looking for your next car, refining your current car and competing to be best, but not by enough to get claimed. My goal was to run an unappealing car and leave people wondering how I made it competitive.

I wonder if people would be interested in building heavy lift planes costing less than $100 that would have to perform a set of criteria while carrying the highest weight of common, inexpensive weights ( pennies?). Spend too much and get claimed. Some kid gets a competitive plane to try more weight next go around. Planes get better. Everyone has fun.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
This is a half baked idea that I have been kicking around for a while.

Background: When I was younger, the local racetrack had a claiming class. You could spend as much as you wanted to win, but anyone with $1500 could claim your car. It was fun as you were always looking for your next car, refining your current car and competing to be best, but not by enough to get claimed. My goal was to run an unappealing car and leave people wondering how I made it competitive.

I wonder if people would be interested in building heavy lift planes costing less than $100 that would have to perform a set of criteria while carrying the highest weight of common, inexpensive weights ( pennies?). Spend too much and get claimed. Some kid gets a competitive plane to try more weight next go around. Planes get better. Everyone has fun.
bet got 2 planes to finsih tho