C pack for simple cub ?

Maxx

Hello everyone !
I scratched buit myself a simple-cub and I just received my FT C-power pack . This thing comes with a 10 inches prop !?!?
I was wondering if this is a good match ? The prop looks big a bit ... But I'm new at this , that's why I ask .
015.JPG Thank you !

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
The 10 inch will work awesome for the Cub. On a C pack you will have plenty of power to pull yourself out of any stall situations you get into. It also has the advantage of increased air flow to have more control surface authority then a smaller prop, helps make reactions more instant. And just a heads up, you will need more props then just the 2 that come in the pack, as a beginner you will be breaking lots of props. The floats might help some but there are always the unknowns

Maxx

The 10 inch will work awesome for the Cub. On a C pack you will have plenty of power to pull yourself out of any stall situations you get into. It also has the advantage of increased air flow to have more control surface authority then a smaller prop, helps make reactions more instant. And just a heads up, you will need more props then just the 2 that come in the pack, as a beginner you will be breaking lots of props. The floats might help some but there are always the unknowns
I will definitively buy more of those . Thanks dude !

Sero

Elite member
Hello everyone !
I scratched buit myself a simple-cub and I just received my FT C-power pack . This thing comes with a 10 inches prop !?!?
I was wondering if this is a good match ? The prop looks big a bit ... But I'm new at this , that's why I ask .
View attachment 157080 Thank you !

Yes, C pack is good. I'd recommend a 1300mah battery.