C v2 power pack

Flyingcollins

I am building a baby blender. The video for the power pod shows the old motor set up. I need help on how does the c v2 motor go into the pod.

moret

I am building a baby blender. The video for the power pod shows the old motor set up. I need help on how does the c v2 motor go into the pod.
Look at the build video for the Mig-3. The first of the video is building the power pod and mounting the motor. Just a note, If you put your battery into the power pod, put some foam behind the firewall longer then the motor shaft , That will keep the shaft from putting a hole in the battery. But your planes may not stop as fast as mine :)

Last edited:

Flyingcollins

Look at the build video for the Mig-3. The first of the video is building the power pod and mounting the motor. Just a note, If you put your battery into the power pod, put some form behind the firewall longer then the motor shaft , That will keep the shaft from putting a hole in the battery. But your planes may not stop as fast as mine :)
Thank you

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
The Baby Blender is notoriously difficult to control. I would suggest @jpot's extended version. @sundown57 is a very newb pilot, and he successfully maidened the extended version.

I've got an ongoing build thread for the extended version here. jpot's plans are here, page 1 post #11.

Either way you go, I hope the build goes well for you. I'll see you in the air! :)

1slomofo

Look at the build video for the Mig-3. The first of the video is building the power pod and mounting the motor. Just a note, If you put your battery into the power pod, put some foam behind the firewall longer then the motor shaft , That will keep the shaft from putting a hole in the battery. But your planes may not stop as fast as mine :)

hahaha!