Call the FAA and let them know ( Max height test )

fullyweighted

I cant do this I live within 3 miles of Niagara Falls Airbase!!!
Lets see an episode where you take any drone and lets put some sorta super range extender on it and the radio, send it straight up, with an altimeter, (Hi my name is Mr Timiter; Mr. Ale Timiter, I'm a test pilot.) and either reverse or turn upside down and reach terminal velocity or parachute it. Of course full 4k video to boot. It could be good cause to call Guinness World Records! Any reason why NOT to do this should be explained, but is also exactly why we(you) should do this :)

Side thought!!! Throw some Estes rockets on it as a second stage boost!

Last edited:

BobK

Banned
That is a great idea! But how can 'we(you)' accomplish this some sorta super idea when you start your post with your own excuse not to?

Last edited:

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
I cant do this I live within 3 miles of Niagara Falls Airbase!!!
Lets see an episode where you take any drone and lets put some sorta super range extender on it and the radio, send it straight up, with an altimeter, (Hi my name is Mr Timiter; Mr. Ale Timiter, I'm a test pilot.) and either reverse or turn upside down and reach terminal velocity or parachute it. Of course full 4k video to boot. It could be good cause to call Guinness World Records! Any reason why NOT to do this should be explained, but is also exactly why we(you) should do this :)

Side thought!!! Throw some Estes rockets on it as a second stage boost!

Have you seen the video that David Windestal did on the RCExplorer youtube channel? He took an RC plane to the verge of space and flew it back down.