Camera Mounts

RickzFPV

Just curious guys what you use for action camera mounts on the FT planes I have a FT explorer and a Bloody Baron that I am flying quite a bit now. Awesome planes by the way, Been in FPV for years now, and would like to get some video from these planes in the air. I have 3 3d printers and just wondering if there are any good mounts that are printable. I have insta 360go, insta360go 2, gopro session and gopro hero 7, and 8. Thank you for any help you might be able to provide

Rick

Taildragger

Legendary member
Just curious guys what you use for action camera mounts on the FT planes I have a FT explorer and a Bloody Baron that I am flying quite a bit now. Awesome planes by the way, Been in FPV for years now, and would like to get some video from these planes in the air. I have 3 3d printers and just wondering if there are any good mounts that are printable. I have insta 360go, insta360go 2, gopro session and gopro hero 7, and 8. Thank you for any help you might be able to provide

Rick
I use a gopro session for onboard footage, but I just use the 3m sticky backed mounts made by gopro. FliteTest likes to use the Go 2, because it's light and has great quality.

you can see some onboard video in use on my yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLxCRFq4QOD2Jl7oMjUPBuA

Flightspeed

Convicted Necroposter
Ha

Rick
Have you tried thingiverse? I’ll garuntee there will be a butload of files for Camera mounts

SSgt Duramax

Ha

Have you tried thingiverse? I’ll garuntee there will be a butload of files for Camera mounts
This, I peruse thingiverse until I find something that works with my airframe then print it. I don't have a "real" FPV camera as of yet, but the little AIOs I use have several mounting options available.