Can anyone help me please?

Gingernath123

Ahh yes no antenna does present a problem trying to do its job. Sometimes things like that are hard to catch. be glad it was on the receiving side as a busted tx antenna more then likely will take out the power amp portion of a system.

Interesting looking radio. Never heard of nor saw one before. Is Sunpadow the manufacturer or just something you put on the radio?
No that's just a sticker an the manufacturer is ttsrc who ever that is

Gingernath123

Did the antenna fix solve your issue?
No I've tired it again on both of my fc after fixing it an still not working so I came to the conclusion that ill need a knew receiver or antennas but I can't find a receiver that compatible with my radio so I'll need to buy a knew radio/receiver an thank you so much for all your time in trying to help I really appreciate it

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thats what we are here for mate. Good luck with choosing new radio gear. Its no longer an easy choice with all the options around.

Gingernath123

Thats what we are here for mate. Good luck with choosing new radio gear. Its no longer an easy choice with all the options around.
Tell me about I've seen that many different one some okay an some like wow but I've found one what I like abit similar to the I've got now but little nicer lol an I can use ppm on it aswell but soon as I get it an sort it I'll put something up