• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Ok so here's my problem, I have been flying RC now for the last 2 years.. But now I'm getting really interested in gassers.
Then 2 days ago, I found a complete 20cc glassair plane, basically brand new, it's only been flown 4 times..
And it's selling for 30% of what the average second hand plane sells for.

The problem is the fact that I'm $200 short for this...

So I'm hoping that there are some people or a person on here, who loves this hobby enough to help out a fellow enthusiast.

Please DM me if you can help me out a bit...

Kind regards
Matthew
is the plane 200 dolars?

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
I'm not typically one to pile on and throw poeple under the bus but i assume most of you here know this by this point; ill just leave this here for future do-gooders to be warned:

View attachment 224876

In all seriousness, I'm the kind if guy to give the shirt off my back if the situation calls for it, but i have limits when it comes to straight up panhandling.
Yeah he’s done that a few times

I'm not typically one to pile on and throw poeple under the bus but i assume most of you here know this by this point; ill just leave this here for future do-gooders to be warned:

View attachment 224876

In all seriousness, I'm the kind if guy to give the shirt off my back if the situation calls for it, but i have limits when it comes to straight up panhandling.
Ohhhhhhhhhh! BAM. BUSTED. DESTROYED.

Status
Not open for further replies.