Status
Not open for further replies.

Taildragger

Legendary member
Not THAT prince!
1651069879710.jpg

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
Ok so here's my problem, I have been flying RC now for the last 2 years.. But now I'm getting really interested in gassers.
Then 2 days ago, I found a complete 20cc glassair plane, basically brand new, it's only been flown 4 times..
And it's selling for 30% of what the average second hand plane sells for.

The problem is the fact that I'm $200 short for this...

So I'm hoping that there are some people or a person on here, who loves this hobby enough to help out a fellow enthusiast.

Please DM me if you can help me out a bit...

Kind regards
Matthew
is the plane 200 dolars?

Quinnyperks

Legendary member
I'm not typically one to pile on and throw poeple under the bus but i assume most of you here know this by this point; ill just leave this here for future do-gooders to be warned:

View attachment 224876

In all seriousness, I'm the kind if guy to give the shirt off my back if the situation calls for it, but i have limits when it comes to straight up panhandling.
Yeah he’s done that a few times

I'm not typically one to pile on and throw poeple under the bus but i assume most of you here know this by this point; ill just leave this here for future do-gooders to be warned:

View attachment 224876

In all seriousness, I'm the kind if guy to give the shirt off my back if the situation calls for it, but i have limits when it comes to straight up panhandling.
Ohhhhhhhhhh! BAM. BUSTED. DESTROYED.

Status
Not open for further replies.