Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop it now, if you not going to give money, just politely say no and move on. The way you are treating him right now is a form of bullying, and its not okay. Grow up, this is an aviation forum, not a bully people who ask for money forum. Stop. Now.
Pfthththt. Pftht. Careful, your woke is showing.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Guys stop it now, if you not going to give money, just politely say no and move on. The way you are treating him right now is a form of bullying, and its not okay. Grow up, this is an aviation forum, not a bully people who ask for money forum. Stop. Now.
Exploiting empathy from people who are naive is not ok either.

Truth never hurt anyone that was undeserving.

Bo123

Elite member
Exploiting empathy from people who are naive is not ok either.

Truth never hurt anyone that was undeserving.
Yes I understand that Matthew has asked for money a few times, however I would assume that you have politely refused. You need to remember though, so people are in a different financial situation to you, and that no matter what still sometimes have to ask for money from you.
@Monte.C , @Hondo76251 , @Ratcheeroo , and the rest of you who are involved, I know you all are better than this, but this is the final straw before I contact that admins.
One last chance.

Hondo76251

Legendary member
Yes I understand that Matthew has asked for money a few times, however I would assume that you have politely refused. You need to remember though, so people are in a different financial situation to you, and that no matter what still sometimes have to ask for money from you.
@Monte.C , @Hondo76251 , @Ratcheeroo , and the rest of you who are involved, I know you all are better than this, but this is the final straw before I contact that admins.
One last chance.

My name is on more lists than can be kept track of.

It is not my place to judge a persons religion, relationships, gender, creed, color, fuzzy, furry, fluffy... but i will argue a moral point that a human should have more dignity than to be panhandling when you clearly have the means to be on this forum (phone or computer) and others should be warned if your intentions are to take advantage of others, regardless of whatever "class" you hail from

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
One last chance.
Considering the fact that he has kinda scolded Quinn a few times saying “have you ever mad your own money” and stuff like that I find this ironic.

Ratcheeroo

Legendary member
One last chance.
Maybe Matthew should speak up and answer for himself. You can look at this however you want and do whatever you think you have to do, fact still remains the same, he was and is way out of line using this forum in such a manner and we all probably should have reported it from the get go but it didn't , did it. Lets hear from the man himself, I'm sure he's watching. He's a big boy, he doesn't need you to go to bat for him.

One last chance.
"no matter what still sometimes have to ask for money from you"

For what? For a new toy?! Just lay your woke all out there for all the world to see. Enjoy yourself while canceling this thread boi. Be satisfied with yourself. Have your little self-righteous moment, Mr. "this is the final straw before I go tell the teacher." We understand. You're only that way because that's how they taught you to be.

Ligbaer

50 Percenter
1651095856424.png

Taildragger

Legendary member
You do have to admit he at least posted this in the shameless self promotion zone. I am going to also leave this thread like bo cause I don't want to get mixed up in ganging up on someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.