Robot_Child

Thanks

Attachments

• tempImage0hGOWh.png
    tempImage0hGOWh.png
    16 MB · Views: 0

Draftman1

Looks almost like a kaos, or something simular
the kaos was from joe bridie, One of the earlier pattern style airplanes.
A pattern plane was designed to be super stable,
you would fly a certain series of patterns in the air and get judged on how well you flew them.
The more perfect you flew them, the better your scores where

Robot_Child

Oh, sick! Yea she's the best in my fleet other than my rainbow (the plane in my profile pic), she's actually a diesel engine conversion. Very stable , but also very old and worn out

FlyingTyger

Elite member
Not a Kaos, but it looks like something from that era. The Kaos had a tapered wing and a very upright vertical tail. Your model has a constant chord wing and a swept back vert. The tail reminds me of a Goldberg Skylark, though they usually had a built-up airfoiled horizontal.
Whatever it is, I dig it!

Robot_Child

Not a Kaos, but it looks like something from that era. The Kaos had a tapered wing and a very upright vertical tail. Your model has a constant chord wing and a swept back vert. The tail reminds me of a Goldberg Skylark, though they usually had a built-up airfoiled horizontal.
Whatever it is, I dig it!
haha thanks :)

Robot_Child

looks like it'll fly great. too bad you don't have the cowled motor. It could be a scanner .46
To be compleatly honest i love its look like this. It shows that this plane is old and that its had a new life. An electric life. Moving away from the past that it had. Also it makes survasing the front end SUPER easy. Before the engine was vibing just behind where the motor is mounted now but i just put in a new fire wall cause why not and the speedy is in where the engine was :))