Canada..?

Biff45452

I have a bit of a convoluted system. I order from HK China and make sure to include a Lipo in the order. That triggers fedex shipping which is usually reasonable and as long as the order is under $60 there shouldn't be any brokerage charges. If the order is over $60 the I use the declare adjustment in the checkout to make it under. Lastly if you open an account with fedex you won't get charged the $10 fee they charge for collecting taxes.

Kurt0326

Your ADD Care Bear
Mentor
You should come to Vancouver BC.
map-canada.gif

Then at lease I could come...

bjrob

Come to Canada
we need an awareness tour.
for such a great hobby.
a way to get family's out side together.
to rebuild relations and have fun together and "Make Memories" ....

canuck

I would definitely vote for Vancouver BC. I would be ok to Drive as far as Saskatoon. I would be nice to have a gathering without having to cross the border and deal with all that.

MTL_Greg

Mini Flite-Fest in Canada?

I think we could arrange that ;)

Hi André,

I agree with the other guys... Canada is too big... How about we try to do a small-scale event like a "Mini Flite-Fest" in Ottawa or Montreal during summer 2018? I'd drive to Ottawa for a cool weekend, and I could convince a few buddies to join me...

Can your flying site (school yard?) handle 20+ guys? Or would that scare the neighbors?
I'm sure we could crash at motel or campground nearby.

I'm a huge RC Afterhours fan... Maybe Chris and or Mike could be convinced to come? Longshot...

With your status in the RC community, if you launch the idea, I'm sure people will come!

Greg :confused: