Candy Plane

earthsciteach

I try not to watch the video of Bigfoot, because, due to Provost's and my game; I end up with a headache the next morning.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Thank goodness for a moment I thought only Thomas and myself could see it. Showed the wife and she said "You're an idiot, they're just two candy wrappers".

Well... I guess the main thing preventing me to see the image is that the gremlin has tinier feet.

PTRogers85

One 2 FLY
Awsome timing for this video guys! Im helping out with our churches vacation bible school and the theme is Aviation. So course I've been flying some of my planes around for the kids and they are getting a real kick out of it. So I modified my slow stick with the Pringles Can candy drop idea and I think it turned out pretty good I havent been able to test fly it yet but I think it will work. Hope to get some pics of it in action by the end of the week before VBS is over.
IMAG0868 ss1.jpg [ATTACH IMAG0869 ss3.jpg IMAG0870 ss4.jpg =CONFIG]4953[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMAG0867 ss2.jpg
    IMAG0867 ss2.jpg
    941.9 KB · Views: 30

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Thank goodness for a moment I thought only Thomas and myself could see it. Showed the wife and she said "You're an idiot, they're just two candy wrappers".

I've looked at the footage you posted but for the life of me I can't see big foot :(

Paul I think I like your wife's wit as well as your son's commentator and flying abilities. Reminds me of my own sweet darling. Great practical woman. ;)

Thurmond

bmsweb

Site Moderator
Thanks Thurmond :D When she was on her way home from work last night we were at the park flying Thomas' Red Arrow and my Mini Skyhawk. Anyway later that night we are at home and she is talking to her mum on the phone! "Thomas is great mum, Paul has been playing with models too much and he's now imagining things that aren't there, but other than that he's fine".

Yes Great Practical Women!

It gets funnier, After maidening Thomas' Hawk, we're looking at these two plastic fins trying to work out where they are supposed to go on the Hawk. Wife asks to have a look at the model. Thomas and I look at each other having a little laugh (Like a nurse could work out where they go). Would you believe she worked out exactly where they went when we couldn't! Women!!!

charlies

Hey Flite Test:
cool 'freight hauling' configuration.
DT750 motor; What prop? What battery? Cool yummy stuff. Thanks