Can't come up with a good logo...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Just a question first.
What's the name of your company?
Do you not want to incorporate your name somehow into the design?

That's the other issue :D

It's much harder to make a good-sounding name in Spanish than in English. I am still trying to find a good name for it.

I want the logo to speak for itself, if possible.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Here's another idea. I like it. Maybe some widely spread letters displaying my company name. Something like a nordic god of flight... or like a legendary bird (Rayquaza LOL).

Anyway, it fits my needs - simple, minimal, easy to recognize.

newlogo_zps65ae955b.jpg

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Andre turn that over and stack 3 of them:

Sergeant Air: Take Charge of the Sky with Us.

Thurmond

Last edited:

lonewolf7717

That's the other issue :D

It's much harder to make a good-sounding name in Spanish than in English. I am still trying to find a good name for it.

I want the logo to speak for itself, if possible.
Oh well here the problem man....gots to have a name first...logo later. You have a bit of a conundrum here, you want simple as possible yet at the same time unique and identifiable? Sorry man Nike got there first lol.

zev

lumpy member
here is my go at it. obviously the text is removable/changeable, I just thought it looked nice. I also have a bunch of versions (see below)
Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 11.40.49 PM.png

if you want me to change anything about it I could. also, if you like it I can send you a vector file of it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 11.21.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 11.21.15 PM.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 11.38.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 11.38.56 PM.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
here is my go at it. obviously the text is removable/changeable, I just thought it looked nice. I also have a bunch of versions (see below)
if you want me to change anything about it I could. also, if you like it I can send you a vector file of it.

Thanks zev. I am, however, about 80% decided on the white wing on a black square. Your design is interesting though, but could please try to make the spikes shorter somehow?

zev

lumpy member
alright. here is a shortened one:
Screen Shot 2013-02-03 at 12.23.04 PM.png
I could try chopping the wings, like in your proposed logo, if you like.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Hmmm... it's still not quite right though... I might just go with the rectangular one until I or someone else comes up with something.

Thanks anyway, zev.

zev

lumpy member
sure! what should I change the text to? anything other then that you want me to change? I can send you a high res version.

I am glad someone likes it!

Last edited:

zev

lumpy member
here you are. if there are any changes you would like me to make, tell me. if not, I will send you the higher rez version.
Screen Shot 2013-02-04 at 7.17.58 PM.png