Can't come up with a good logo...

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
So I am trying to design a nice logo to use on my planes and camera platforms in the future. I need a simple design, but it needs to be easy to remember.

It needs to be geometrically simple and monochromatic, preferably subconsciously represent a plane or camera, but not directly.

Most importantly it needs to look professional.

I have been playing with some designs, please tell me what you think would work best.

Feel free to post your own ideas and suggestions! If I eventually use any of them I will give the creator a reward.

logo_zps2842d256.jpg

MrClean

Well, dont' take this personal but how about

Attachments

• Screwball.jpg
    Screwball.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I personally like #1 and #14. HEHE, #14 makes me think of the turrets in the Portal series...

MrClean

Two awesome monkey, think of something lame and re post. No no, 12 is definitely the way to go. There is a twelve up there isn't there? too many episodes of Archer in a row but the brite colors of the animation gives the grandbaby something to watch and the crude wordplay keeps me giggling.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
Have you been drinking too much Mr. Clean, MrClean?

That's just the Aperture Laboratories logo... it was for fun, kind of like the screwball thing you did up there.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Aperture Science, haha. Or Picasa. I like it, but I think it has too many segments, and the gaps are too big. No one plays Portal here, so that's not a problem.

Carbon

Elemental Madness
Simple design, easy to paint and remember?

how about a straight line...?

Take #5 to start. Then take an infinity symbol, stretch it out, and superimpose it over #5 on a 45 degree angle, topleft down to bottom right.

Now you have a stylized prop over a cowl, but also evoking a nut and bolt with the hexagon. You get the gist.

Might be too busy or far more complex than you want, but it looks great in my brain.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Simple design, easy to paint and remember?

how about a straight line...?

A bit too complex, don't you think? :D

Take #5 to start. Then take an infinity symbol, stretch it out, and superimpose it over #5 on a 45 degree angle, topleft down to bottom right.

Now you have a stylized prop over a cowl, but also evoking a nut and bolt with the hexagon. You get the gist.

Might be too busy or far more complex than you want, but it looks great in my brain.

I'm trying that now, but it's kind of hard to make it look right.

PaulT

Mentor
Just a question first.
What's the name of your company?
Do you not want to incorporate your name somehow into the design?