Can't get a reply from Flitetest

hjstaples

So recently I've been trying to get in contact with Flitetest about filming a mini documentary for a video class project. I emailed Austin about a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I sent him another a couple days ago with a different email as I have been having some problems with my primary email and maybe he hadn't gotten it. I am just trying to see if anybody knows a better and faster way of contacting them as I have a deadline I need to hit. Thanks

AkimboGlueGuns

Biplane Guy
Mentor
They get LOTS of E-mails. Chances are they'll get back to you, but it may take a while. I know they were just at seff (or at least on the road to seff) so that might prolong the time it takes to get a response.

Craftydan

Hostage Taker of Quads
Staff member
Mentor
So recently I've been trying to get in contact with Flitetest about filming a mini documentary for a video class project. I emailed Austin about a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I sent him another a couple days ago with a different email as I have been having some problems with my primary email and maybe he hadn't gotten it. I am just trying to see if anybody knows a better and faster way of contacting them as I have a deadline I need to hit. Thanks

I hate to say it, but that's not atypical. They're beyond "busy" typically -- Austin particularly -- so every email gets triaged. As a side activity your request may spark interest (eventually) but it won't likley get a good review to see until all the timly business related issues are dealt with.

A week for a side activity was optimistic and you'll likely hit that window like a bird :(

You might consider your backup plans carefully at this point.

dave570

I had a order problem. Ordered 5 power pods, got 5 firewalls. I emailed them, no answer. After 2 days i finally got an email from someone named Jen. She said they were sorry and she would get them right out. That was last wed. As of this date june 10, 2015, i haven't recieved a thing. So you are not the only one. I think they are getting big enough, they need a full time customer service or PR person.