Carbon Z Cessna 150 Servo question

Captain Video

The aforementioned Cessna forced to land in a bean field has damaged the servo which controls the steerable front wheel and the rudder. It is now dead. It is an e Flight 29g model. I want to get her back in the air and wonder if a 26g comparable model will work. I can pick it up locally at Ready Made RC warehouse rather than ordering it and waiting. Opinions?

Chuppster

The aforementioned Cessna forced to land in a bean field has damaged the servo which controls the steerable front wheel and the rudder. It is now dead. It is an e Flight 29g model. I want to get her back in the air and wonder if a 26g comparable model will work. I can pick it up locally at Ready Made RC warehouse rather than ordering it and waiting. Opinions?

The important thing is torque, not necessarily the weight of the servo. I'm not sure what servo you have, but if you can find its specs it should show the torque and you should try and find a servo of similar size with at least as much torque as the old one.

Captain Video

It flies really really smooth. Decent power. It says it will fly on a 4s 5k but it is so much better on a 6s