Carbon Z Cub - Wanted!

Grover54

My Carbon Z went to "Z" heaven a few weeks ago and I'd really like to replace it but as you Carbon "Z" pilots know it's been discontinued :( Regardless, I'd really like to find one so if anyone out the has one in good condition and you want to sell it please let me know.

The only caveat is the shipping unless it's already in the box. I'm in Seattle and unfortunately UPS / USPS won't even kiss you first on what they want to charge to send 18lbs.

I'm open to ideas but it looks like I need to find one close to Seattle so I can go pick it up. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks!

Grover54
jgroves54@hotmail.com

Fidget

You might look at local hobby shops if you haven't. I saw one in Dallas recently at a HobbytownUSA. Seems like there are a few around in shops that just haven't sold them yet.

Grover54

You might look at local hobby shops if you haven't. I saw one in Dallas recently at a HobbytownUSA. Seems like there are a few around in shops that just haven't sold them yet.

Thanks for the lead.... I called the Dallas store and they indeed have one but Hobby Town stores are all independently owned and they can't transfer anything unless it's within their owner's network. I also found out that even though they've been discontinued they won't move on the price. There were a few up here in Washington a couple months ago but when they were discontinued all the stores put a huge discount on them and blew them out. Of course that was before mine went to "Z" heaven.. :(

Thanks for your help!